Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #8

1 hour ago, chrd12345 said:

I can understand when people are disappointed about what they get in this appartment, but i still don't understand why anyone should think, they (or any other appartment) should leave. My personal opinion is, that as long as anyone can afford being online and wants to be online, there is no reason why they should leave. As they are still online they seem to have more fans than some of you may imagine. If this changes they will be offline sooner or later. That's how VH works in my understanding.

This appartment is probably more real life than some of you can imagine. To me, that's perfectly ok. I don't need to watch something i don't like. Also, i can totally understand, why @Daleys opened the other thread. It's just not fun to post to a thread where people are only complaining again and again and again. If you don't like it, just go on and save your words for appartments you like. It really is that easy😉 Btw, this is exactly why i don't post very often on CC. I really don't know why anyone repeats the same critic again and again. Once is enough and ok. If you don't like an appartment just watch something else. And if you don't like any of them, cancel your membership.

The often used justification for critics "I pay for that" is just a bad excuse if you ask me. You do pay to see what happens in the appartment and not for anything you expect to happen. Believe it or not, but that's a fact. VH does not promise to deliver any content, as far as i am aware (if they do, let me know). When you subscribe, all you get is to view through the cams.

As for Barbie and Ken, i actually prefer watching them than those strange 7+ appartments....

You have written some very sensible and reasonable things. One point is not clear to me: what do you mean by "real life"?
From the beginning of the project we ALL understood that there is very little of "real life".
As I have already written in this Forum, I believe that 99% of Voyeurs subscribe to VHTV or RLC to see tenants having sex and not to see the real life of "normal" families. I repeat: how many posts have you seen of women washing the floor or doing the laundry or cleaning the house?
If you like Helena or Leya or - in the past - Melissa or Dominessa - it is logical that you would like to see them having sex and if this does not happen maybe you get angry and hope, with your comments, to be able to change something (which does not happen).
That's all. Nothing strange.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stash said:

I can agree with you but let's give some love to those strange 7+ flats... 👹

What is so strange about these +7 apartments then? Many members obviously like watching them as they are often in the previews. I suppose if you don't like watching naked people then you could call them strange i suppose :biggrin: If everyone liked the same thing it would become very boring indeed. But rather funnily it has recently so i seem to read on here :biggrin: funny old world eh.

From a psychological point of view, Ken will soon have health problems if he continues to play with the smartphone so much.

- Smartphones make you depressed and lonely
Our posture has a decisive influence on our mental well-being. If the person is depressed or down, he usually automatically adopts a bent posture. Using a smartphone supports this lowered posture, which is why it can have a negative impact on our psyche.

There is also the risk that you too easily become dependent on the opinions and ratings of other people, especially on social networks, and that you feel bad if you receive insufficiently positive feedback.

--- Smartphones damage the back and hand muscles
If you constantly stare at your smartphone while standing or walking, you have to lower your head forward to see something due to the often very small screen. This creates a hunched back and lets the shoulders hang down. Experts then speak of the so-called "head down generation".

The result: the neck muscles are overstrained, so pain in the neck and shoulder area is inevitable.

In addition, constant typing can overload fine motor skills. In this case, there is a risk of tendinitis on the wrists or in the thumbs.

• Upvote 1