Leora & Malia - Home Activities #17

Guest Slipper Guyquad

To all our American friends and enemies alike, have a Happy and Healthy Independence Day. I propose a truce for today and a continuation of hostilities tomorrow if applicable. 🤣

image.jpeg.91515d5222d49c2a3e18cf1d7e272934.jpeg   0           image.jpeg.9e836a8a3fa4da5c2d40a3ff21681881.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think that Leora is so meticulous about hygiene that she doesn't " trust " others to do it for her.

She cleans a house properly, perhaps she thinks that Malia just spreads the dirt and isn't as particular as herself. 

But then again, it could just be that Malia is a lazy cow 🤣

Hate to see what she'd do if she ever got the clap.   laugh laughing GIF

• Haha 5

As if the lack of activity in the apartment wasn't bad enough, the video feed has now decided to turn on and off as it likes.

Anyone else getting the same problem?😡

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Comme si le manque d’activité dans l’appartement ne suffisait pas, le flux vidéo a maintenant décidé de s’allumer et s’éteindre à sa guise.

Quelqu’un d’autre rencontre le même problème ? 😡

Bonjour jimbo4
J’ai le même problème aussi
bon week-end

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello jimbo4
I have the same problem also have a
good weekend

I have written to RLC support and pointed it out to them, perhaps you and others should do the same, they will then realise it is not an isolated incident.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have written to RLC support and pointed it out to them, perhaps you and others should do the same, they will then realize it is not an isolated incident.

Done!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1