Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

22 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

M's first German words I heard. "Auf Wiedersehen", she said last night. As I am the only German in this chat 😂 she definitely addressed me.

No doubt, your username is the only one I've heard from Martina, at least twice this year.

The second time it was to say that you were now only criticizing how much she smokes, instead of saying nice things about her 🤨

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, emnv said:

No doubt, your username is the only one I've heard from Martina, at least twice this year.

The second time it was to say that you were now only criticizing how much she smokes, instead of saying nice things about her 🤨

That's right, I have really been very reproachful as regards her smoking. And I somehow regret my permanent criticism. Like a father and his daughter. About 4 years ago I explained why I keep watching this girl. I accidentally saw M's face when surfing the internet. I didn't even know what RLC was then. Anyway, I saw her face and was overwhealmed because she looked like the Spanish girl I had loved so passionately and lost unfortunately back in the late 1970's. Martina was a 100% lookalike of my Maria, her identical twin really. So I became a subscriber to RLC. I don't watch the other apartments.  Although I sometimes enjoy Martina's and Alberto's love sessions I am probably not even a voyeur. All this may sound quite stupid, I know, but it's the truth.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

M's first German words I heard. "Auf Wiedersehen", she said last night. As I am the only German in this chat 😂 she definitely addressed me.

Don't think that you are the only German in the chat😉 but it was a nice gesture that she spoke German too. She speaks English and Russian more often. But I also think she talked directly to you. 😂

16 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Anyone know where her friend went?  I still see the little suitcase in the guest room, but haven't seen her in days.

I don't think that is her bag.  I believe that's the roller bag M&A take when they go shopping.

19 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

¿Alguien sabe adónde fue su amiga? Todavía veo la pequeña maleta en la habitación de invitados, pero no la he visto en días.

Her friend went home, Martina bought that suitcase to take Taco with her when she went to celebrate her birthday in her village, but it is small and she didn't take the dog with her.

Just got through reading EMNV's last translation from an event that happened between Martina and Alberto.  I'm not saying that what he translated isn't what was said, but I am saying that if you believe any of that horse shit, then you really are too consumed with what is happening with Martina and Alberto and RLC.  The way that was translated and knowing that they were out on the balcony rehearsing it before bringing it to the voyeurs, is a fucking joke!!  I guess you all, fall for the banana in the tailpipe trick as well.....LMAO

P.S. Thank you for the translation EMNV!