Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

Just now, Adalbert said:

Martina is watching the EM socker half final match Spain-Italy, great that she is interested in this.

Martina and me, we are watching together. Unfortunately on separate sofas. Normally I am in favour of Italy, because of Martina, however, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Spain 😊.

• Like 1

I'm there as well - got the main bbc broadcast which is 3 mins ahead of tthe rlc stream with M&A on the laptop -- so Spain score, Martina off her seat clapping, Taco goes wild (maybe) alberto is out getting a takeawy so misses the goal. But such emotions only sport can bring, brilliant!! Now for extra time...🤪

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm there as well - got the main bbc broadcast which is 3 mins ahead of tthe rlc stream with M&A on the laptop -- so Spain score, Martina off her seat clapping, Taco goes wild (maybe) alberto is out getting a takeawy so misses the goal. But such emotions only sport can bring, brilliant!! Now for extra time...🤪

I agree with you!

8 minutes ago, naiger said:

FORZA ITALIA

Whenever they play against each other it's a spectacle - the big 5 (Spain, Italy, England, Germany and France). Great for me - my father was German, my mother French, I used to work in England and Scotland for quite a while, the Italian recipe book is second to none and finally there are these proud and vain Spanish girls.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Anche OT Pam stava guardando - supponiamo a sostegno di Mr J!!

la spagna a giocato da dio molto meglio di noi italiani... ci siamo salvati ai rigori....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, naiger said:

FORZA ITALIA

No será por el juego italiano. Después del baño que le a dado España no tendrían siquiera haber llegado a la prorroga. En marrulleros y teatreros pues si, FORZA ITALIA.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just got through reading EMNV's last translation from an event that happened between Martina and Alberto.  I'm not saying that what he translated isn't what was said, but I am saying that if you believe any of that horse shit, then you really are too consumed with what is happening with Martina and Alberto and RLC.  The way that was translated and knowing that they were out on the balcony rehearsing it before bringing it to the voyeurs, is a fucking joke!!  I guess you all, fall for the banana in the tailpipe trick as well.....LMAO

P.S. Thank you for the translation EMNV!

I feel like we've all had an extended holiday and are now back to work...😏

• Haha 4