Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

On 7/12/2021 at 3:11 PM, Peterandpaul said:

I am afraid Taco prefers male dogs. Then this "humble" apartment would be a splendid symbol of Real Life : Alberto heterosexual, Martina bisexual, the dog gay. I wonder what our pseudo moralists HEY (Har,Emm,Yel) will dig out.

maybe if every time my dog got drunk it took its fur off and started making out with a different dog every time it got drunk then maybe i would compare my dog to Martina lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe if every time my dog got drunk it took its fur off and started making out with a different dog every time it got drunk then maybe i would compare my dog to Martina lol

You must have had extremely frustrating and humiliating experiences with women. That’s the only explanation why you bear so much hatred towards them.

Whole apartment UM.  Wonder if they're putting the camera back over the dining room table in response to all of the recent comments? 🤣  ... or maybe higher res cameras?  ... or maybe a new couch? Anyone know if the school friend is still there from last night?

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Whole apartment UM.  Wonder if they're putting the camera back over the dining room table in response to all of the recent comments? 🤣  ... or maybe higher res cameras?  ... or maybe a new couch? Anyone know if the school friend is still there from last night?

still sleeping in guest room

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Any Ideas what's going on?  When did the apartment go down?

for about half an hour, probably for maintenance in the apartment
Afterwards, if we listen to some people, it's so that Alberto can have a threesome with Martina and her girlfriend 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1