Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

Just now, Moosecini said:

Well, I guess Moos54 called it! 🤣

and you like him, both think it's out of the question?  we've already seen an apartment come out of maintenance where two people were fucking and stop very quickly after the camera's came back online.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and you like him, both think it's out of the question?  we've already seen an apartment come out of maintenance where two people were fucking and stop very quickly after the camera's came back online.

Don't presume.  I don't KNOW either way, but I wouldn't put anything past them.  Basically, I'm neither saying it could our could not happen.  I don't delve into speculation, but I do find it amusing.  Each to his own brother.  I'm Switzerland here when it comes to the unproven.

Just now, Moosecini said:

Don't presume.  I don't KNOW either way, but I wouldn't put anything past them.  Basically, I'm neither saying it could our could not happen.  I don't delve into speculation, but I do find it amusing.  Each to his own brother.  I'm Switzerland here when it comes to the unproven.

That's what kills me about the people on this forum, there is never a time where common sense comes into play with any of you where it concerns speculations....that's why I continue to read the funny pages of CC!!!  There is two types of forum members on this forum, one type tells it like it is and the other type defends everything RLC/tenants do...it's hysterical if you ask me and yes, I know nobody asked me!

• Confused 1