Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

Oui enfin Alberto c'est le dindon de la farce. Martina fait sa revolution sexuelle, elle commence avec des filles, mais elle lachera Alberto pour un mec qui l'a fait plus rever.

Quant à Alberto il aurait des couilles. Il reglerait la situation devant ou hors cam. Et si Martina continue il devrait partir. Mais comme c'est un bon à rien...

• Upvote 1

She's gotten a lot more comfortable going out on the balcony in her underwear.  I wonder if the apartment across the street on the same level is available?  I'd live there just for that view!  😜

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

I think Alberto is very proud of himself, he eats alone and his fiancée is earning her salary, pretending to have lesbian sex in front of the cameras, if they have children who knows what she will tell him.

Thank god i leaved rlc when this bs started,i read that twins returned,i bet "Madame" will make some special "moments" for Martina,her and twins(have few doubths its already planied lol).Sad to see Martina and Alberto going this route,but just proves almost everyone have a price.No money in the world would make me acept my Wife,Girlfriend to do this shows in front of thousands of viewers,money is important but..dignity have no price(to most of us).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god i leaved rlc when this bs started,i read that twins returned,i bet "Madame" will make some special "moments" for Martina,her and twins(have few doubths its already planied lol).Sad to see Martina and Alberto going this route,but just proves almost everyone have a price.No money in the world would make me acept my Wife,Girlfriend to do this shows in front of thousands of viewers,money is important but..dignity have no price(to most of us).

So, I agree with some parts which are mentioned by you, but you shouldn't forget that people earn money with it and do it voluntarily.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, I think Alberto should kick Martina out...she no more wants to be there than the man in the moon!!  I actually feel sorry for the guy, he doesn't deserve what that bitch is doing to him IMO.

come on, how often have we discussed this here? He has come to terms with the situation and they both live with it quite well and that now for years. Without Martin he has no future at RLC.  If she wanted to leave Alberto she would have done it a long time ago, but Alberto is something like the safe haven she needs.

33 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

no tak, ako často sme to tu diskutovali? So situáciou sa zmieril a obaja s ňou žijú celkom dobre a to teraz už roky. Bez Martina nemá v RLC budúcnosť. Keby chcela opustiť Alberta, urobila by to už dávno, ale Alberto je niečo ako bezpečný prístav, ktorý potrebuje.

je to chudera aj s bogdanom