B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

I stand by what I said Ed2, I really hope that Nana & Vivian turn in to slutty whores, just like their apparent role models of Tesla and Elian.  After all, isn't that what you all want?  That's a rhetorical question and doesn't warrant any response!!  I mean, they now have Nana into smoking dope and the next thing will be coke and ecstasy, so Nana is done for and will be a slutty whore from now on.  There may still be hope for Vivian, only time will tell !!

Are we saying that the temp guages are stuck all B's then? Must admit I was surprised when little boy 2 who came yesterday and was making polite conversation (before he met up with boy 1) was commenting on how hot it was, didn't occur to me till earlier message that the temps were buggered. Do RLC know or do they think it is always 22C? 😅

29 minutes ago, misterme said:

Are we saying that the temp guages are stuck all B's then? Must admit I was surprised when little boy 2 who came yesterday and was making polite conversation (before he met up with boy 1) was commenting on how hot it was, didn't occur to me till earlier message that the temps were buggered. Do RLC know or do they think it is always 22C? 😅

It's 22C outside at B1 and B2 too, can't all be stuck. 😉 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I stand by what I said Ed2, I really hope that Nana & Vivian turn in to slutty whores, just like their apparent role models of Tesla and Elian.  After all, isn't that what you all want?  That's a rhetorical question and doesn't warrant any response!!  I mean, they now have Nana into smoking dope and the next thing will be coke and ecstasy, so Nana is done for and will be a slutty whore from now on.  There may still be hope for Vivian, only time will tell !!

WTF LOOK whose back spreading his BS!! I thought you were gone ....

• Upvote 2