Footy #2

ddhm

THIS IS FOOTBALL …

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ITALIANS AND ITALY …

England decided not to play football but wait .. wrong approach .. of course , it is penalty kicks , the luckiest wins .. but italy played something .. I am still searching what England tried to play today .. I guess too much stress .. at the end “ it’s coming Rome “ …

C U ALL in 456 days in Qatar 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Good fair game. I hope the good mood in your country won't fade away now. 👍

Was a good effort but we will come again hopefully but it is a terrible way to lose for any team.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Was a good effort but we will come again hopefully but it is a terrible way to lose for any team.

Yeh it's a shit way to lose a game but Italy are good,lots of experience.The England team are in transition really with all these youngsters and this defeat tonight is a valuable lesson which will stand them in good stead for the future.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeh it's a shit way to lose a game but Italy are good,lots of experience.The England team are in transition really with all these youngsters and this defeat tonight is a valuable lesson which will stand them in good stead for the future.

Well initially when the competition started I did tip Italy to win, unfortunately I was right which is rarely the case for me 😂

• Like 1

Congratulations to Italy...They were my tip pretty much from the start. The best team of the tournament, and the best team on the night lifted the trophy.

I have huge admiration for Gareth though, and he had a very exciting bunch of players...so, hopefully, our day will come...and bring on the World Cup...

I haven't read any of the other comments here yet, and won't dwell on the match...just to say

''What the fuck was Rashford doing!!''...🥴

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

THIS IS FOOTBALL …

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ITALIANS AND ITALY …

England decided not to play football but wait .. wrong approach .. of course , it is penalty kicks , the luckiest wins .. but italy played something .. I am still searching what England tried to play today .. I guess too much stress .. at the end “ it’s coming Rome “ …

C U ALL in 456 days in Qatar 

England tried to play...and tore into them from the start...It all changed, especially in the 2nd half when Italy controlled the ball and forced England back. 

This comment is utter bollocks! Italy were just better than us on the night...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What a way to win a game on Penalty Kicks.  :biggrin:

Sadly it's the only way to do it SC...Our record isn't great, so when we didn't win it in extra time, I wasn't particularly hopeful so I took the bottle of champagne out the fridge and put the milk back...😏

• Upvote 1