Footy #2

ddhm

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

@ddhm when you write your next thesis on football you might show a bit more compassion. Trained to fail eh mmm, not a good comment really eh.

Football is the most difficult “ team group “ game to predict . We can analyze as much as we want , but there are so many parameters that it is impossible to think of them all . It is fun for me here to try and see a bit deeper in a game and give an opinion , I could easily participate in a back and forth comments talk and that’s it 😁 In general , I think many could see Italy being one team of the two in the final , I don’t know how many could see England .

For the passion worldwide and the emotions that football gives to people and whole countries and nations , England vs Italy is a dream final match to watch ☺️😇

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't argue with Gareth's team choices, but Grealish draws  so many fouls, and we've shown how dangerous we are from set pieces and crosses...Left, Rt, centre...it doesn't really matter.
The other thing I'd say is that the Italian centre backs, no matter how good they are, are getting on now, and if we can expose them with our pace we might have a chance..

I hear Ciellini(I'm guessing the spelling)runs a marathon before every game.😋

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
EDITION.CNN.COM

UEFA is investigating the pointing of a laser at the key moment of England's Euro 2020 semifinal...

Yes...totally shocking!!  It didn't seem to affect Schmeichel because he saved the actual pen, but the arsehole will be identified, and hopefully banned from all footy matches for life!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The laser asshole should really be removed from all stadiums forever. 

Not the first time it's happened in many stadiums unfortunately, there will always be idiots around seems to be a basic human function :biggrin: We get them on here as well :biggrin:

• Like 1