Rachel & Ross (2021) Part #1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Everybody is demanding better cam quality and Mr. Shitty Cams uses three shitty cams in one place... 

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

You can write 1000 pages of complaints - 0% effect. And hundreds complaints to VHTV community manager or whoever you communicate will not give any result either.

I wrote that I can really make a difference:
- Strong competitive project that will begin to accumulate an audience.
- Change of CEO from making good financial reports to owner🤑, to people who want to make an epic project, with best participants and equipment.

Everything else is just consumption of energy, traffic and hosting space of Camcaps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Rachael??? where the hell did that come from?:biggrin:

Well if a scot understood it what does it fucking matter :biggrin:.......................My finger stuttered :biggrin:

Well the difference is that there are different ways of writing names for example the name Robwin can also be written as tosser.:biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well the difference is that there are different ways of writing names for example the name Robwin can also be written as tosser.:biggrin:

Hey JB stop calling Rob a tosser eh😁👍

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Bit dfficult as different letters,but then again coming from a scot i can understand that logic :biggrin:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bit dfficult as different letters,but then again coming from a scot i can understand that logic :biggrin:

It's an old Scottish code that you Southern English wouldn't be able to work out,it doesn't have anything to do with soyderrrrrr aapls or combine harvesters so basically you're fucked pal.😀👍

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's an old Scottish code that you Southern English wouldn't be able to work out,it doesn't have anything to do with soyderrrrrr aapls or combine harvesters so basically you're fucked pal.😀👍

Always live in hope pal :biggrin: 👍

• Haha 3