Rachel & Ross (2021) Part #1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Did she get Botox in her entire face? Girls is a blank slate of emotions. Freaking weird! Ha ha!

I agree. I really liked them the last time that were on VHTV but this time it looks they’re not really having any fun at all. 

20 minutes ago, muggsc said:

I agree. I really liked them the last time that were on VHTV but this time it looks they’re not really having any fun at all. 

I guess this is their actual apartment. They have a lot of personal stuff here and I saw Ross drilling holes in the wall in the bathroom some days ago. Usually when they only plan to stay for some months they don't do that. He also has a lot of tools and repaired something in the bedroom too. So I think they maybe own that place and that's also the reason why they left the project when they were Tia & Eden. First stay was more like a vacation for them. Now they are in their own place. 

• Upvote 1

i went back a month, didn't see anything posted...who is the other girl who visits, the one with the incredible edible nipples?  Ross shaved her pubes , but they never did on anything (on the free cameras)....  is she his sister?