B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

Quote from @moules

Thinking back, did not Bogdan move to the villa soon after Lucien (mostly) beat up an unwelcome guest one night.  The police were called, one or two girls were hurt.

Maybe RLC, after that incident, decided having only girls at the villa would be inadequate security if RLC has a network node above the garage.  If that assumption is true, there will always be a guy living at the villa.

--------------------------------

That was late April, Bogdan and Nelly moved into B4 in September. 🙂 

I would hope any visitors knowing they're on camera 24/7 would think twice before doing any harm to the girls.

• Upvote 3

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Quote from @moules

Thinking back, did not Bogdan move to the villa soon after Lucien (mostly) beat up an unwelcome guest one night.  The police were called, one or two girls were hurt.

Maybe RLC, after that incident, decided having only girls at the villa would be inadequate security if RLC has a network node above the garage.  If that assumption is true, there will always be a guy living at the villa.

--------------------------------

That was late April, Bogdan and Nelly moved into B4 in September. 🙂 

I would hope any visitors knowing they're on camera 24/7 would think twice before doing any harm to the girls.

i seem to remember he was their maintenance man who had a few too many, same as the others

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i seem to remember he was their maintenance man who had a few too many, same as the others

I don't know who he was but he'd been there all day dancing, chat, even had a kick around in the backyard and drink and eating. It's when they were trying to get him to leave to me looked like no one knew who the fuck he was.  

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't know who he was but he'd been there all day dancing, chat, even had a kick around in the backyard and drink and eating. It's when they were trying to get him to leave to me looked like no one knew who the fuck he was.  

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

the B4 girls knew him, it was just lucian showing off, and olya hurt her leg, probably why she wuldnt play with lucians dick lol

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the B4 girls knew him, it was just lucian showing off, and olya hurt her leg, probably why she wuldnt play with lucians dick lol

He may well have been the maintenance guy like you said and got fired after that incident, it wasn't long after that when Bodgan started turning up to do things.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

He may well have been the maintenance guy like you said and got fired after that incident, it wasn't long after that when Bodgan started turning up to do things.

sounds about right

12 minutes ago, moules said:

As to why RLC should not have problems recruiting Ukrainian girls, the average salary in Kyiv is about 500 Euros a month.  Kharkiv, another large city in Ukraine, 375 Euros a month

What do RLC pay?