Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This is worth a mention - How quiet overall is RLC at weekends now? It's easy to say, when people have a go, that "All they have to do is lie there with legs open" etc, but look at the site again as a whole - What is happening anywhere? This i have noticed for the last 3 weekends looking at the thumbs, it's all been so quiet. Even when a gathering of several is in place, people on Activity say it's boring and nothing happens. So can it be any wonder, our girls can win top cam so often despite doing virtually nothing? Right now, on a Friday night, all i see is Masha having her hair done, and some other girl having a bath! And it was dead quiet last weekend, apart from Masha and her new guy, the weekend before that too. So it's not their fault ending up top cam as a result is it? This time of the week is meant to be the busiest, for RLC for obvious traffic reasons, yet recently, it's been the quietest. And it seems to be a growing trend across the site. It ain't L&M's fault if others can't beat them in views.

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is worth a mention - How quiet overall is RLC at weekends now? It's easy to say, when people have a go, that "All they have to do is lie there with legs open" etc, but look at the site again as a whole - What is happening anywhere? This i have noticed for the last 3 weekends looking at the thumbs, it's all been so quiet. Even when a gathering of several is in place, people on Activity say it's boring and nothing happens. So can it be any wonder, our girls can win top cam so often despite doing virtually nothing? Right now, on a Friday night, all i see is Masha having her hair done, and some other girl having a bath! And it was dead quiet last weekend, apart from Masha and her new guy, the weekend before that too. So it's not their fault ending up top cam as a result is it? This time of the week is meant to be the busiest, for RLC for obvious traffic reasons, yet recently, it's been the quietest. And it seems to be a growing trend across the site. It ain't L&M's fault if others can't beat them in views.

La cosa che ho notato di strano è che Masha questa mattina si era masturbata. Non ho trovato nessun replay della situazione nei top replay del giorno ma in compenso c'era Pam con il suo ragazzo tra i primi. Tant'è che ho iniziato a credere di essermi sbagliato su ciò che ho visto.

Quello che voglio dire è che pure quando certe ragazze fanno qualcosa sembra che il sito le consideri poco o niente. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The strange thing I noticed was that Masha had masturbated this morning. I didn't find any replay of the situation in the top replays of the day but on the other hand there was Pam with her boyfriend among the first. So much so that I started to believe I was wrong about what I saw.

What I mean is that even when certain girls do something it seems that the site considers them little or nothing. 

No, i'm not talking about replays or anything like that, i am just saying overall, that at weekends you would expect RLC to be a hive of activity across the apartments, yet it's not, it's the opposite. Like tonight, it looks more like a Tuesday afternoon! That is what i was talking about.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, i'm not talking about replays or anything like that, i am just saying overall, that at weekends you would expect RLC to be a hive of activity across the apartments, yet it's not, it's the opposite. Like tonight, it looks more like a Tuesday afternoon!

In effetti...sarà l'estate, chissà? 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Toilet call, just after texting, just before Midnight......

🙄

React with confused as much as you like, it's Dickhead. I know, fuck, You know, We know.

40 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Toilet call, just after texting, just before Midnight......

🙄

Beh... non mi sorprenderei se ACCIDENTALMENTE, PER PURO SCHERZO DEL DESTINO, Leora sparisse domani pomeriggio. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well ... I wouldn't be surprised if, ACCIDENTALLY, FOR A JOKE OF FATE, Leora disappeared tomorrow afternoon.

We shall see! They may have had 4 arguments and make ups by then.....Ouch!🙃