Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

So Bruno shows us all what he's all about and Stella behaves like Gina's bestie...😏. I was never a fan of Stella, and even less now. It's not just fucking behind her mate's back in her mate's apt, but I think her general behaviour has been pretty disgusting since she reappeared, tbh...so sad to see. 
I really hope she's proud of herself and Gina finds out...

• Upvote 1

Even though Gina did not actively promote the hook up between Bruno and Stella, I have always assumed that Gina was in on the script. Otherwise, why was Stella invited to share her bed? This was not a pajama party.  It is inconceivable to me that someone would be invited to share the space where fucking takes place, and then have no expectation for any fucking to occur. 

• Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, philo a dit :

Even though Gina did not actively promote the hook up between Bruno and Stella, I have always assumed that Gina was in on the script. Otherwise, why was Stella invited to share her bed? This was not a pajama party.  It is inconceivable to me that someone would be invited to share the space where fucking takes place, and then have no expectation for any fucking to occur. 

she was going to sleep on the sofa then bruno came while gina was out of it and carried her to the bedroom

if this was scripted then surely it would happen during prime time and not during the day and they wouldnt of been off camera for so long. Also considering gina cries about bruno cheating i doubt she would approve of this .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really hope she's proud of herself and Gina finds out...

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Even though Gina did not actively promote the hook up between Bruno and Stella, I have always assumed that Gina was in on the script.

Yeah I am assuming Gina knows what is going on much like Alberto and Bogdan knew fairly early too.  The difference is that the men seem rather accepting while I am guessing Gina is not.  But I think (and hope) that rather than start to cry and get pissed off at Bruno ... starting yet another cycle ... she starts to realize this is who he really is ... and perhaps start to think about leaving him and cleaning up her life.

Gina can't carry this image as the "total party girl" who can drink everyone under the table and who fucks like crazy ... but then draw a line here and expect everyone to be fine with it.  If she wants to be "wild and crazy girl" ... then embrace your boyfriend and your bestie and have fun and enjoy the threesome.  You know you will never be able to trust Bruno.  At least last night he was with YOU and you knew who he was fucking.

Does anyone think Bruno took Stella away from the bedroom because he just wanted to fuck her alone?  It seemed like he really wanted the threesome.  For Gina, that is as best as it is going to get with this guy.

• Thanks 1