Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

So Bruno shows us all what he's all about and Stella behaves like Gina's bestie...😏. I was never a fan of Stella, and even less now. It's not just fucking behind her mate's back in her mate's apt, but I think her general behaviour has been pretty disgusting since she reappeared, tbh...so sad to see. 
I really hope she's proud of herself and Gina finds out...

• Upvote 1

Even though Gina did not actively promote the hook up between Bruno and Stella, I have always assumed that Gina was in on the script. Otherwise, why was Stella invited to share her bed? This was not a pajama party.  It is inconceivable to me that someone would be invited to share the space where fucking takes place, and then have no expectation for any fucking to occur. 

• Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, philo a dit :

Even though Gina did not actively promote the hook up between Bruno and Stella, I have always assumed that Gina was in on the script. Otherwise, why was Stella invited to share her bed? This was not a pajama party.  It is inconceivable to me that someone would be invited to share the space where fucking takes place, and then have no expectation for any fucking to occur. 

she was going to sleep on the sofa then bruno came while gina was out of it and carried her to the bedroom