Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Sicherlich eine richtige Interpretation des Geschehens oder Nicht-Geschehens im Appartement von Leora und Malia. Aber kann es sein dass es Menschen außerhalb von RLC oder der Prager Wohnung der beiden geben kann, die ihr Leben nicht vor 15 Kameras und den  Augen der Zuschauer ausgebreitet wissen wollen und die trotzdem sehr gut ins private Leben von Leora und auch Malia passen . und auch passen wollen ? Ist vielen Wünsch-Dir -Was Kollegen denn bewußt wie wenige Partner der Mädchen es gibt die voll akzeptieren was ihre Partnerinnen so treiben und womit sie ihr Geld verdienen ? Die sind dann nicht mit Gold zu bezahlen.  Es ist schließlich keine einfache Sache für uns Männer ihre Partnerinnen in dieser Weise der ganzen Welt präsentiert zu bekommen und eventuell Fragen von Eltern, Geschwistern, Freunden und Bekannten zu beantworten und zu ihren Partnerinnen und ihrer Liebe zu stehen ? Das ist nicht einfach und es gehört ein gerüttelt Maß an Standhaftigkeit und Rückgrat dazu. Nicht jeder hat das , was wir dann alle an verzweifelten in Tränen aufgelösten Mädchen von RLC erleben können. Was habeb denn Leora und Malia davon, ihre eventuellen Parner gegen deren Willen vor die Kameras zu zerren und sie dann zu verlieren ?Bei allen verständlichen Wünschen der Zuseher sollte man aber doch mal über so etwas genauer nachdenken.

This is something many of us have struggled with for years. Some are too demanding. They want this or that to happen. Whatever. I remember when Leora came back from hiatus. I was very excited to see her again. I think many of us forgot about that time. It seemed very promising at first, but now I don't know.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I think that you are possibly referring to the yellow mini skirt and crop top without panties that she wore for two-three hours a couple of months ago. It was great to witness her sitting on the couch and dancing in it, and then she carried out some private video and photo session for someone special I would imagine, perhaps Paul or her boyfriend or the family album😁 but we were also privileged enough to see it all as well.

The pity is. that skirt and top have not made an appearance since that day, and quite possibly neither will the dark red skin-tight dress she tried on today, it looked as if it was painted on her, and she smiled to herself as she looked at it on herself in the mirror, she didn't eventually wear it but she put it in her handbag and took it with her, so some lucky guy is going to get the benefit of that later tonight perhaps, and it may not return to her apartment again, like many of her sexy items of clothing.   

I don't imagine she will be home again tonight, but as with all things Leora I wouldn't bet money on it.  

When you mentioned red dress, I had to go back because I only remember the blue one, but after seeing that red dress on her, all I have to say is, "Oh my God", that dress was insanely sexy on her, but she removed it so fast, as to say to us, 'you people that pay to see me, only deserve a small Peak of this sexy dress on me', but we're only left to see how long Malia can keep her legs open, to fulfill that number one spot for their bonus, and I would trade moments in time to see Leora beautiful self dressed in that sexy dress, over watching Malia with her legs open, but that's just me

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It was great to witness her sitting on the couch and dancing in it, and then she carried out some private video and photo session for someone special I would imagine, perhaps Paul or her boyfriend

Or maybe sent to both.

I mean, you never know. Who am i to say.....

41 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Certainly a correct interpretation of what happened or what didn't happen in Leora and Malia's apartment. But it could be that there could be people outside of RLC or the Prague apartment of the two who do not want to see their life spread out in front of 15 cameras and the eyes of the audience and who still fit very well into the private life of Leora and Malia. and also want to fit? Are many Wünsch-Dir -Was colleagues aware of how few partners of the girls there are who fully accept what their partners are up to and how they earn their money? They are then not to be paid in gold. After all, it is not an easy thing for us men to have our partners presented to the whole world in this way and possibly questions from parents, siblings, To answer friends and acquaintances and to stand by their partners and their love? That is not easy and it takes a good deal of steadfastness and backbone. Not everyone has what we can all experience of desperate tearful girls from RLC. What do Leora and Malia get out of dragging their possible partners in front of the cameras against their will and then losing them? With all the understandable wishes of the viewers, one should think more carefully about something like this.

It has been said by myself and several others in the past that what happens outside the apartment is of no business to anyone else but themselves.

The reason they don't bring guests back to the apartment could well be because either 1; Security, If a relationship ends acrimoniously then they could live in fear of reprisals. 2: Perhaps with privacy laws as they are anyone entering the apartment must be made aware that every moment of their visit is being filmed and viewed by thousands, and many would not feel comfortable doing so, 3; We are aware of what they do for a living, perhaps they have not informed all their new found friends and acquaintances. 

My only disappointment is that when Leora is at home she should try and compensate for her absence in a more original and thoughtful manner towards those who pay to watch her...Some people are happy with the return they get from her, others are not....A subjective matter and neither opinion is better than the other....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• moos54 locked this topic
4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It has been said by myself and several others in the past that what happens outside the apartment is of no business to anyone else but themselves.

I shall expand on Jimbo4's comment.

We started the "No posting of Outside RLC information" because people were posting travel itineraries tenants and pictures of their employment. Several tenants were stalked (they panicked), so we ask that personal information gleaned from the apartment can be posted, but outside information belongs at best to Private Messaging among CC friends that you trust to be mentally stable. We are not a service that provides GPS information to stalkers. We treasure the tenants and their safety.

Statements like "I think she's a professional hairdresser," "I think they are involved in a rock band," "Paul is serving in his compulsory military service," and other wild speculations are acceptable because they were gleaned from within the apartment. Naming of real names, tenant's employer's names, and travel itineraries are against the rules.

And be nice to others. Or try to be. 🐿️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1