Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The texting is far too important right now.....FFS. Every 20 seconds. 

GO AND MAKE A FUCKING CALL MALIA!!!!

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The texting is far too important right now.....FFS. Every 20 seconds. 

GO AND MAKE A FUCKING CALL MALIA!!!!

They will still pull off their usual pseudo lesbian show, don't worry. 😂 It's the same procedure every night, you should know that.

Unless of course Malia finally takes a big step forward, calls her BF, invites him to the apartment and gets her brains fucked out today. 🤣

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'll do it in lieu of Pulo.

Good night, Good Morning, Good evening. Sweet dreams L&M! 👭🌟 🎸 

I'm not very good at this....am i Aussie!😆

Der Riesenstreit hat mich schon entsetzt. Die Intensität war verstörend. Leider kann ich kein Russisch. Wer verstanden hat worum es ging, bitte um Information. Das war kein einfacher Streit. Da müssen tief sitzende Probleme zwischen den Mädchen zum Ausbruch geführt haben. Das ist schädlich für RLC, also auch nicht gut für Leora und Malia in dieser Wohnung.

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

That the two girls are not lesbians is more than obvious. That the two girls spend a night somewhere else every now and then is a fact. What do you think the girls do with their BFs all these nights. 🤣

I know, I know, you probably really think it would offend me to be accused of being interested in guys. Honestly, I am lucky to live in a country where being gay is no longer a problem and would have no problem telling it here on the forum. In the end, it's really the idea of finally seeing some real emotion in this apartment that makes it a good call for Leora and Malia to finally bring their BF into this apartment as well. This pseudo lesbian bullshit is just ridiculous. 😂

Well said. Emotion has been missing ever since Leora moved into the apartment (expect for a few days when Paul appeared).

Even when they play fake lesbians, it isn't convincing for the viewer to be taken into that fantasy. She's better off alone in the apartment (or bringing in suiters). One has to think how ruined they might be psychologically (and/or sexually) for two hetero girls not to pursue meaningful relationships.  Guarantee whatever dick either may be getting outside the apartment, there's no emotion involved.  Dudes just want the pussy (otherwise, we'd see a relationship develop in the apartment). Or Leora, if she found love, would leave the apartment for Mr. Right.

Footnote:  I say she's psychologically scarred because she never had the intention to touch another girl or bate with another girl in the same bed.  It isn't as if she 'matured' to explore a sexuality she never knew she lusted for.  It's all about getting your money out of your wallet. 

Doubt what I say???  Put yourself in the same scenario as Leora.  Do you have a desire to jerk off your best friend? Shower with him?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Howard said:

Well said. Emotion has been missing ever since Leora moved into the apartment (expect for a few days when Paul appeared).

Even when they play fake lesbians, it isn't convincing for the viewer to be taken into that fantasy. She's better off alone in the apartment (or bringing in suiters). One has to think how ruined they might be psychologically (and/or sexually) for two hetero girls not to pursue meaningful relationships.  Guarantee whatever dick either may be getting outside the apartment, there's no emotion involved.  Dudes just want the pussy (otherwise, we'd see a relationship develop in the apartment). Or Leora, if she found love, would leave the apartment for Mr. Right.

Footnote:  I say she's psychologically scarred because she never had the intention to touch another girl or bate with another girl in the same bed.  It isn't as if she 'matured' to explore a sexuality she never knew she lusted for.  It's all about getting your money out of your wallet. 

Doubt what I say???  Put yourself in the same scenario as Leora.  Do you have a desire to jerk off your best friend? Shower with him?  

Oh! I don't know, can I have time to think about it ? 🤔.....I might be a while though, I'm going for a shower ! 🤣🙄

Hardrockcock 717e4f Fabiola Voguel Tranny Thick Cock | CLOUDY GIRL PICS