Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

danny74

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yet anther girl only in Henry's wet dreams, he seems to be getting a lot of those lately :biggrin:

She is the only pretty girl that I have seen in this apartment for months, and Henry has no chance with her 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lauren and Rena are pretty too...

There are lots of pretty girls on VH but you may have many on your ignore list so have missed them :biggrin:

ps......Maren was one :biggrin:

Just now, Robwin said:

Didn't say it was was just worried about pretty girls you may have missed :biggrin:

Don't worry about me. I am fine. How can I miss when life+90 posts 60+ photos of even the most boring events? 🙄😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Read back in the topic here and you will find both of them...

So Rena is that middle-aged brunette, IMO she is not that impressive. I guess Lauren is that blonde with short hair ( ? ), she is not bad, but nothing special.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

So Rena is that middle-aged brunette, IMO she is not that impressive. I guess Lauren is that blonde with short hair ( ? ), she is not bad, but nothing special.  

Lauren is ex-do-nothing girl (Now shower-fuck-girl) Gf of Randy (Long haired guy) 
Rena is the brunette with the naughty attitude who only visits twice a year...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, billycox said:

ok........

i've been away for 4 days.

in all that time. no one has cared to mention what mira's condition may or may not be.

no interest? no concern about her diminishing looks and behavior?

all you want to see is "action" and you don't really give a damn about the fact that these may be real people with real feelings?

it says a lot about what the technology has done to us and our values.

i fully realize that these are people who populate these sites for commercial reasons.

but they are still people.

what is missing here?

george orwell must be dancing in his grave.

FFS... chill out.
When did you have your senseofhumourectomy?

• Haha 2