Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

danny74

1 hour ago, storm275 said:

These are the wrong type of people. What happened to the respectable quite friends they used to invite?

Even the last Twitter feed has disappeared ? There one minute gone the next.

Hope they are back soon.

2 hours ago, Failscream said:

Probably until after the party and Henry fixed cams. If people stole things like someone said maybe longer.

Well, it's always a risk. I still remember how Misty got robbed.

2 hours ago, storm275 said:

These are the wrong type of people. What happened to the respectable quite friends they used to invite?

Those swing people and their friends were all on cameras in this city. They tried to make something new. Do not invite girl or people who will play, drink and leave again. They bet and lost. Sadly. And in doing so, I personally express my respect to Mira and Henry. They tried to do something new. A new party with spontaneous action. But shit happens. Hopefully VHTV will not impose fine on them. Otherwise, this apartment will turn into Hugo and Beverly.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, groomy said:

And in doing so, I personally express my respect to Mira and Henry. They tried to do something new. A new party with spontaneous action. But shit happens. Hopefully VHTV will not impose fine on them. Otherwise, this apartment will turn into Hugo and Beverly.

Agreed fully.