Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

danny74

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I think you misunderstood on two different points. 

1. This is a public forum. Anyone can answer any post.
  2. You said, "...sorry for the english i use google translate." He was saying, it's not a problem, we understand what you mean.

Your intervention was appeciated pal but I thought i was being polite to be honest lol, whether i should revert to just taking the piss then if politeness is not appreciated.

Having said that some people just like to be offended in this modern woke age it seems :biggrin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

Your intervention was appeciated pal but I thought i was being polite to be honest lol, whether i should revert to just taking the piss then if politeness is not appreciated.

Having said that some people just like to be offended in this modern woke age it seems :biggrin:

I think being left in peace to sleep is better than being woke all the time.:biggrin:

• Haha 2

Oh shit I thought I saw Blondie Hot Tits over there for a second bringing a suitcase. 

She seems to be gone for the minute but the suitcase is in the bedroom. Dare I get my hopes up? 🤪

Maybe we can guess what's in the suitcase? Dildos and lubricant? 

A blow up doll and a finely crafted set of Amazon rainforest ass paddles?

A stuffed porcupine? 

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

I've had way too much caffeine today, i'll tell you that for free....

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tom DeSavoie said:

La blondinette est de retour. Ennui et morosité seront au programme ce soir.

The blondie as you call her is Annika and even if it's only those three she will get a real going over tonight both from Henry and Mira believe me. She can be very hot. 🔥🔥🔥

I reckon they have invited her in view of recent flops to boost interest. But if the other two stay it could be a bit boring but then again it may not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The blondie as you call her is Annika and even if it's only those three she will get a real going over tonight both from Henry and Mira believe me. She can be very hot. 🔥🔥🔥

I reckon they have invited her in view of recent flops to boost interest.

Sun Whatsapp Status GIF by good-morningChaud ou pas chaud ? 

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I reckon they have invited her in view of recent flops to boost interest. But if the other two stay it could be a bit boring but then again it may not.

I'll take a pair of her flops anytime. and I'm not talking footwear, just to be extra clear.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Annika often brings a suitcase as she changes quite often during the night