Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

danny74

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yet another successful evening I see 🤣🤣🤣

Well, what were you waiting for?

They tried to change guests. Have bad feedback. 

On 8/4/2021 at 5:59 AM, storm275 said:

These are the wrong type of people. What happened to the respectable quite friends they used to invite?

Possibly fine for guest incidents or threat of fine if this happens again. They will now invite 500% safe guests.

P.S. M&H will leave in few days soon - will be guest replacement. But I don’t know who.

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Possibly fine for guest incidents or threat of fine if this happens again. They will now invite 500% safe guests.

P.S. M&H will leave in few days soon - will be guest replacement. But I don’t know who.

Leaving for where?, another vacation or permanently?

6 hours ago, groomy said:

But to keep inviting the same boring guests back again and again doesn't show much sense does it?

49 minutes ago, Robwin said:

But to keep inviting the same boring guests back again and again doesn't show much sense does it?

Isn't this the funny old thing of people on here saying they are bored when people don't invite guests and when they do invite guests people are unhappy because they didn't do what they thought they should do. So what they don't do anything other than show up eat drink gab a lot then leave, not everyone who visits needs to start a shagathon.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Just In said:

Isn't this the funny old thing of people on here saying they are bored when people don't invite guests and when they do invite guests people are unhappy because they didn't do what they thought they should do. So what they don't do anything other than show up eat drink gab a lot then leave, not everyone who visits needs to start a shagathon.

:biggrin: Can see whose side you are on now :biggrin: Well they always used to but it seems lately Henry hasn't heard of his past efforts, maybe he's in training for the monkhood :biggrin:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

lauren is a babe

So Lauren is the do nothing girl is she? well when Henry's around anyway.

I assume Henry & Mira have gone away on their extended leave for whatever reason and these two are their replacements.?

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So Lauren is the do nothing girl is she? well when Henry's around anyway.

I assume Henry & Mira have gone away on their extended leave for whatever reason and these two are their replacements.?

yes

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Henry hasn't heard of his past efforts, maybe he's in training for the monkhood :biggrin:

Or, maybe he just got tired of reading all the negative, insulting comments about his behavior and decided to say, "Fuck it, I won't do anything."

• Haha 1