Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

danny74

5 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Archives exist and its stealing by pirates. Every guest saw themselves in social network and do not want to do content for pirates. If archives will no creating more, people will no afraid with that case. Longer timeline (1 week for example) can be resolve for that situation

Well, this decision is not very good. Some kind of epic party, something really interesting will be lost. And people change. I wrote about this in topic about Sergio. Alisa in first months = is the top apt, and then boredom with BF&drama. With this decision, all best with Alisa will be lost.

And before pirate stole materials no less than now. There really is problem when guest or participant have troubles from such publicity. But even video from RLC, despite DMCA, hidden stamps and ticket system are stolen regularly. Again, the question of subscribers. Many people also choose because there are archives. Even on forum, I saw opinions on level "okay - everyone in apartments does nothing, but I can find excellent material in Archives and be happy." If the archives go away, then many just stop subscribing. Especially considering ~30 - apartments of absolute loafers. Or VH need to make separate subscription, for example, to you and Scott.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, this decision is not very good. Some kind of epic party, something really interesting will be lost. And people change. I wrote about this in topic about Sergio. Alisa in first months = is the top apt, and then boredom with BF&drama. With this decision, all best with Alisa will be lost.

And before pirate stole materials no less than now. There really is problem when guest or participant have troubles from such publicity. But even video from RLC, despite DMCA, hidden stamps and ticket system are stolen regularly. Again, the question of subscribers. Many people also choose because there are archives. Even on forum, I saw opinions on level "okay - everyone in apartments does nothing, but I can find excellent material in Archives and be happy." If the archives go away, then many just stop subscribing. Especially considering ~30 - apartments of absolute loafers. Or VH need to make separate subscription, for example, to you and Scott.

DMCA do not work in Russia)

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Exactly. Without the archives the site would be pretty much dead especially with the mediocre content nowadays. People are naive when they think videos won't be spread all over the internet. Nobody can effectively prevent that. But if managers think VHTV does not do enough to prevent spreading it is on them to make pressure on VHTV management...

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. Without the archives the site would be pretty much dead especially with the mediocre content nowadays. People are naive when they think videos won't be spread all over the internet. Nobody can effectively prevent that. But if managers think VHTV does not do enough to prevent spreading it is on them to make pressure on VHTV management...

You say it all in just the highlighted text.👍

Once anyone puts themself on the internet, for whatever reason, they are immediately public property whether they like it or not. To think anything else is, as you say. either being very naive or just plain stupid. People will always copy stuff and there is nothing you can do about it. Yes you can stop downloading of files which many do but you will never stop copying.

As far as archives are concerned tbh i hardly ever use them and do agree with Henry that it may be better for the tenants piece of mind if they were scrapped and the timeline extended from the current 24hrs to possibly 48 or 72hrs. A week is probably a bit too long in my opinion. I have often missed watching something i had seen on CC by just a few hours and would welcome an extended period. 3 days might just be a good compromise.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

When you think VHTV company does not enough to prevent spreading of stolen vids it is on the apartment managers to tell them... 

It does not matter for me. But guests do not have contracts and we do not have their permission in law case. If guests will subscribe any documents with verify its will be difficult to have any guests

6 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

It does not matter for me. But guests do not have contracts and we do not have their permission in law case. If guests will subscribe any documents with verify its will be difficult to have any guests

Henry, are you finding more and more guests do not want to be on the internet or not have sex on line?

13 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Well that is nothing new. The situation is like that for years...

24 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Don't listen to the vhtv workers who get free subscriptions and access to 48 hours of content, all for free. They have a vested interest in keeping what they have, but for you people who would like to see more people willing to do more on vhtv, you should want the archive deleted. It's nothing but a one stop shop for piracy and it only takes $40 to get it all. Piracy, blackmail, you name it. The archive is a stupid mistake because it curtails the activity of the guests because of it's potentially permanent availability. There should be a 24 hour timeline and that is it. 

VHTV signs a contract with tenants. (They better know what they are signing up for)

Not guest.

You visit at your own risk.

• Like 1

I don't know why that wanker Henry is aggrieved about copying archive content..fuck all has come out of his apartment worth watching for months.
This apartment has gone from the best on VHTV to boring as fuck.
Mira needs a new guy ...ditch the dull nose picking asswipe Henry and pair Mira up with a guy who can bring the best out in her.
Mira is a real asset to VHTV, her beauty and sensuality is so stifled by Henry.
There is one person we all tune in to this apartment to watch and admire...and it sure as fuck aint Henry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Best DMCA Ignored Countries: Our Top Picks

The Netherlands – Its staunch support of free speech and user privacy makes it a safe haven for both DMCA content and politically motivated websites.

Luxembourg – The US-based DMCA has no effect here, and many hosting companies vow to always keep your content online.

Bulgaria – Companies that choose to offer DMCA ignored hosting enjoy the Bulgarian government’s very lenient approach to copyright law.

Russia – Communism might have taken a hit, but American copyright laws are about as irrelevant today as they’ve ever been.

Hong Kong – Local markets are filled with bootleg copies of copyrighted works, and the same leniency is shown towards hosting companies.

Singapore – The hosting capital of Southeast Asia is home to many offshore and DMCA ignored hosts, operating almost worry-free.

Malaysia – Personal details aren’t required, payments can be made entirely in bitcoin, and the local copyright system has nothing to do with the DMCA.

• Thanks 1