Leora & Malia - Home Activities #25

Nicholas

Goodness gracious girls. A nice relaxxing sensual massage might not be a bad idea after all that house cleaning. Even if it were to turn from being relaxxing massages to something more exciting it would certainly have be a nice experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Regarding what was posted pertaining to an item that Leora left the apartment with at 17:50:06 earlier today !

The vibrator was " NOT " taken out of her bed side table as was posted !  Everyone who has replay can confirm my findings. Using cams 8, 9, and 11 at 17:49:42. 

Using cam 1 at 17:50:03. One can see that the only thing she had in her right hand, was her phone. She had her mask on her right wrist. In her left hand she had the

two small boxes that she had picked up from the table in the living room by her purse. One being white, the smaller being a tan color. She had carried these into her

bedroom. When she evidently did not find what she was looking for in the side table drawer.

She had taken her sun glasses out of her purse, earlier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Regarding what was posted pertaining to an item that Leora left the apartment with at 17:50:06 earlier today !

The vibrator was " NOT " taken out of her bed side table as was posted !  Everyone who has replay can confirm my findings. Using cams 8, 9, and 11 at 17:49:42. 

Using cam 1 at 17:50:03. One can see that the only thing she had in her right hand, was her phone. She had her mask on her right wrist. In her left hand she had the

two small boxes that she had picked up from the table in the living room by her purse. One being white, the smaller being a tan color. She had carried these into her

bedroom. When she evidently did not find what she was looking for in the side table drawer.

I was already aware of that which is why I mentioned what I did earlier about anyone not believing everything they may read on this site if they didn't see it with their own eyes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Be nice to see,any cam

• Like 2