Say what!

bigbear

RLC is nothing but a big joke. Blocking off all of the cams from select apartments isn't good for business. How is a prospective new member going to see what the apartments and the site in general is all about? They need a new business model and someone that knows how to run and advertise it.

ANY advertising is good. Be it bad, good or indifferent. You take it and run with it. If leaving a cam or two in each apartment open kills their income, then they need to back up and take a look at what they are doing. How can a newbie even consider what they are buying into if they can't even see what the tenants look like. There are some girls in the "B" apartments that are just plain ugly. If this is the best that RLC can do, they are just better off shutting the doors.

My opinion is of the fact that they shut CC off from posting any pictures and videos and that alone was worth thousands in free advertising. People come here, see some pix and vids of what goes on and it spurs them on to maybe join up. If they were to get just 10 people, that's 10 more than they would have had they not let our posters open up their doors to the public. Management on their behalf is killing them. I'd love to see the income numbers now and prior to them issuing all of the DMCA takedown orders. I'm willing to wager that they shot themselves in the foot with a big gun and they can't admit it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 7/31/2021 at 8:31 PM, TBG 150 said:

RLC is nothing but a big joke. Blocking off all of the cams from select apartments isn't good for business. How is a prospective new member going to see what the apartments and the site in general is all about? They need a new business model and someone that knows how to run and advertise it.

ANY advertising is good. Be it bad, good or indifferent. You take it and run with it. If leaving a cam or two in each apartment open kills their income, then they need to back up and take a look at what they are doing. How can a newbie even consider what they are buying into if they can't even see what the tenants look like. There are some girls in the "B" apartments that are just plain ugly. If this is the best that RLC can do, they are just better off shutting the doors.

My opinion is of the fact that they shut CC off from posting any pictures and videos and that alone was worth thousands in free advertising. People come here, see some pix and vids of what goes on and it spurs them on to maybe join up. If they were to get just 10 people, that's 10 more than they would have had they not let our posters open up their doors to the public. Management on their behalf is killing them. I'd love to see the income numbers now and prior to them issuing all of the DMCA takedown orders. I'm willing to wager that they shot themselves in the foot with a big gun and they can't admit it.

How right you are, TBG 150. I agree the looks of some of the girls they have, leaves a lot to be desired. But, the same can be said about the blokes...talk about weird looking....😁

Value for money, RLC is not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, bigbear said:

Checked the RLC site today, and it's still the same. The question is, does it improve this forum, there not being any free rooms. Or does it harm this forum? I'd be interested in peoples views.

I don't think it really impacts the forum in terms of content

Those who post videos will always find a way to get access to unreleased videos and it won't really impact daily comments.

From what I think, this is probably only a temporary test from them as they seem to be others for several months

4 hours ago, bigbear said:

Checked the RLC site today, and it's still the same. The question is, does it improve this forum, there not being any free rooms. Or does it harm this forum? I'd be interested in peoples views.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't think it really impacts the forum in terms of content

Those who post videos will always find a way to get access to unreleased videos and it won't really impact daily comments.

From what I think, this is probably only a temporary test from them as they seem to be others for several months

It would affect the forum in the sense that I won't post any more screenshots. I'm sure I'm not the only non paying user who does that.

• Sad 1