Leora & Malia - Home Activities #26

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't think so. I actually like her a lot. Maybe she will date me?

Lol. Maybe she would if you went there to Prague and met her jugg. She could use someone that would be nice to her, treat her good, and be honest with her. 🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Maybe she would if you went there to Prague and met her jugg. She could use someone that would treat her good and be nice to her and be honest with her. 🙂

Perhaps my son is better suited. He is only 28.

55 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well bro, I believed it before you know who, but yes. I think every damn person on here reads what we say with few exceptions. I think some probably stay away from it to keep a good attitude. It can be quite brutal here and they are just people like us. Some of the shit we say is very hurtful. Many justify their comments by saying if the model can't stand the heat they should stay out of the kitchen.

The truth of the matter is most of the complaints about the participants are made by users that LIKE the model. They believe if they complain enough the model will get the hint and do what they ask. This is ludicrous, of course. The best advice I can give to anyone posting here is if they have a beef, make your point and move on. In my experience if they continue to make the same complaints it has the opposite effect.

Many times we said it , once more .. why come and read here if you know that you read unpleasant things ? It is more than normal that for the 10 nice and praising comments , they will come equally 10 bad . I think the way that both Leora and Malia are treated with the comments it is by far the most polite at the whole forum in comparison to the Barcelona apartments for example . Of course , this has to do with the long time and eternal  “ protectors “ of Leora that as I have read here many times “ since she can’t defend herself , this is the least I can do from here “ .. but , as for every “peasant “ comment that downgrades the people who pay the luxury life , a tenant should be prepared to face equally posts . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many times we said it , once more .. why come and read here if you know that you read unpleasant things ? It is more than normal that for the 10 nice and praising comments , they will come equally 10 bad . I think the way that both Leora and Malia are treated with the comments it is by far the most polite at the whole forum in comparison to the Barcelona apartments for example . Of course , this has to do with the long time and eternal  “ protectors “ of Leora that as I have read here many times “ since she can’t defend herself , this is the least I can do from here “ .. but , as for every “peasant “ comment that downgrades the people who pay the luxury life , a tenant should be prepared to face equally posts . 

You're right....the same has been mentioned here many times. Yet here you are making it a point to mention something that has been mentioned here many times before. Perhaps you and some of the other detractors of the two participants can start coming up with and mentioning something more original or different than some of the same ole repetative remarks or comments in these threads. 😏

• Upvote 3