Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

They have 2 more people in this city who have experience in opening apartments, mount equipment, etc. Scott out of game for 2.5-3 months if without surgery. So I can say that Diana will not be opened at all (by fall she may fall in love, move, go to university, etc.).

Sergio is busy with himself so only Stifler left to open. But I think even him would be enought to let's say open one new place in the city each month... 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sergio is busy with himself so only Stifler left to open. But I think even him would be enought to let's say open one new place in the city each month... 

Well, time is important. As long as Diana is free and frivolously, they lose time. I repeat, if Stifler opened M&S one month later, we never seen D&D, Isa and all whole group. If Misty or Alisa opened with her boyfriends, she would be an ordinary apartment from archives after 3 months. Diana is now on he bright side of her life. After 2 months she can be boring and it’s just waste apartment.

And Stifler have enough time and energy to open his girlfriend's friends, who do not have any qualities for their apartment at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, time is important. As long as Diana is free and frivolously, they lose time. I repeat, if Stifler opened M&S one month later, we never seen D&D, Isa and all whole group. If Misty or Alisa opened with her boyfriends, she would be an ordinary apartment from archives after 3 months. Diana is now on he bright side of her life. After 2 months she can be boring and it’s just waste apartment.

And Stifler have enough time and energy to open his girlfriend's friends, who do not have any qualities for their apartment at all.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Melissa&Sergio,Dominessa&Daniel,Isa&Bart,Clarice&Sean,Leonie&Barney,Krista&Andrew,Anica&Joel,Bree&Drew

I went back again. Maybe I was complaining sometimes, but they were much better than the current apartments.

From time to time they had good parties and brought new people into the fun.
The current apartments are very boring. They may not return, but I hope there will be tenants who can replace them.

• Upvote 1

Relocation again? This looks like a major downgrade for them.

Not that desrved a better place though. They hardly offer anything to the project anymore.