What happened archive ?

10 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

They probably asked vhtv to delete them and so they did. Don't think it's that easy though. Vhtv can and does say no to these requests. Usually they do it if there is a risk of blackmail or something like that. There has to be a reason. Also depends on the manager and how much pull they have with vhtv.

Interesting, some of Annika'a videos have been deleted. Some videos still there.

17 hours ago, Protector said:

Some videos are missing. Annika, Myagi, Demira, Antonio, Milagra etc.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Category: . Realm: Montana. Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:
VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Category: . Realm: Montana. Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1

They don't tag the videos well, that's why people have trouble finding what they are looking for. a lot of videos have the similar titles too " guests fucking etc ".  VH needs to pay someone to do it properly. 

16 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They don't tag the videos well, that's why people have trouble finding what they are looking for. a lot of videos have the similar titles too " guests fucking etc ".  VH needs to pay someone to do it properly. 

Or maybe just best to leave them as I have seen VHTV fix things before and the result was worse than when they started:biggrin: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Just In said:

Or maybe just best to leave them as I have seen VHTV fix things before and the result was worse than when they started:biggrin: 

Thought Jabs was doing it now or has he given it up as a bad job  ::)

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thought Jabs was doing it now or has he given it up a a bad job  ::)

not just him. He does a better job than others, he uses the correct names and he tags the videos. I think it's the other guy who messes everything up. but TBH I don't understand why VH has to rely on volunteers to do the job, they are charging extra $10 a month for the Archive, they can definitely pay someone to do it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Jul 5, Jun 27-28-29 still missing. Maybe a little problem.

Lol.. if Jabbath were to do all the videos, the archives would be missing more than 80 percent of content. Myself and Golfer have done more than 80 percent of videos. Golfer has left now. I name all the tenants and don't name the guests as I do Not watch VH at all. I make sure that all the sex act is captured

What would people rather want? Archives with names of all the guests and 80 percent content missing or 100 percent content with the tags 'guest's

I can guarandamntee that you will miss all the 3somes, guests sex if I dont archive it. I archived the bathroom interracial threesome just in time today from Angelo Markus Sunny.. 

The archives will go to gutter if the 'other guy' leaves. 

BTW Jabbath does occasional elective archiving. I Archive every apartment. Of course VH can hire anyone to do the job which they tried and failed. 

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thought Jabs was doing it now or has he given it up a a bad job  ::)

Rob, Jab used to do some occasional videos of his favorites. When I browse the timeline of 48 hours from every apartment, I don't see any archive markings. If I stop for 2-4 days, you shall see the result. 

• Like 1