Oliver (2021) Part #1

Listen I did not sign any fucking contract what I have to write about places and that I have to treat them all equally. And if I want I will write a thousand times that I do not like these places. I do not give a rats ass when people say that again and again.  

As I do not care and won't even say a thing when people make a +7 fanclub. 

Sorry for the hard words but all the saying "why you write that and not that?" really pisses me off. 

Peace 😉

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nobody says you can't do that. And I won't stop voicing my opinion here. 

If i wanted to i would but don't want to end up being a pain in the ass so i just don't. Just one i will mention is the Benjamin apartment, now many think the sun shines out of that apartments ass but all i ever see is a bunch of lazy layabouts lazing around :biggrin: Can't stand Stifler either,many others too but just my opinion. others like them so the best of luck to them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Listen I did not sign any fucking contract what I have to write about places and that I have to treat them all equally. And if I want I will write a thousand times that I do not like these places. I do not give a rats ass when people say that again and again.  

As I do not care and won't even say a thing when people make a +7 fanclub. 

Sorry for the hard words but all the saying "why you write that and not that?" really pisses me off. 

Peace 😉

Don't apologise but if you want to be a pain in the ass that up to you :biggrin: Many probably think i am too but hey ho it's a free world eh :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Oh I do feel rather comfortable with my situation. 😉😁

Well done that's up to you but i would never dream of telling anybody how to behave but then we all have our strange quirks :biggrin:

• Like 1