B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #82 (July)

I had been super exciting if this happened abit earlier, back when Tesla and Elian were in crazy party mood. Now I'm just rather disappointed, actually. After that endless truth and dare night with Nana's guy, I'm of the impression that they are doing this almostly for the show-value. It seems to be no different with the new guy tonight. I guess it might still better than alot of other things they do, but it's definitely not what it could have been. Particularily disappointing is it that Tesla has become just like the rest of them. All about making the show.

🎣Clickbaiting🎣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Oh okay...girl/girl is always a show. (Because guys like you get crazy jealous and can't stand it when they do it)...got it.  :dodgy:

yes u got it girl/girl between coworkers is their job (show), thats what they do for a living

il y a 23 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Has anyone caught a scene like tonight on your phone during your busy day ... get excited because it looks like a lot of potential for sex brewing ... only to come home and see everyone sleeping and wonder WTF just happened?

Then you start reading the forum comments from the beginning.

It's really kind of sad.  Everyone is so excited about what a great night it is in B4 ... the expectations are through the ceiling.  THIS IS THE NIGHT!  It's orgy time!!  This is what B4 should be!  (Yes a large number of these comments are from DD, but I digress.)   But as you continue to read, and you know how it ends, it becomes very sad.  It feels like you are watching a death march where everyone thinks they are going to paradise and no one knows that the ending is tragically horrible.

I am not criticizing anyone ... not even Harley who had the most hilarious line of the night ("I no longer like Vivian").  Like really dude, you actually liked someone at one point?  When did that start?

Anyway, like I said, I'm not being critical, I've been on these death marches myself.   Perhaps seeing this play out indirectly (i.e. not watching  the RLC  cams but watching  the people  who are watching  the cams) ... maybe  this is a sign that my RLC days are ending (that plus asking Noldus the same question over and over.)

As I watch the fitness room right now ... only Nana and her guy are cuddling.  What sucks for her is that if she can turn that little flicker of heat into a fire ... SHE HAS NO FUCKING MATTRESS in her room.

Oh well.  It  did look like a great evening (being  serious now) and I know DD enjoyed it and I am happy for that.

you know its been a massive disappointed when jmom cant even hide her displeasure

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As far as I'm concerned she is.  I wouldn't be with a woman that wants to expose herself to other men...sorry, that's just me!!

ok i got it, but a girl on rlc her job is to expose herself, so dont fall in love with anyone of them, vivian or another

• Like 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

you know its been a massive disappointed when jmom cant even hide her displeasure

With her listening to the lot on this forum, I'm sure she was expecting a wild ride.  I even tried to tell her she was going to be disappointed but did she listen to me....oh hell no, she listened to the riff raff instead LMAO

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

ok i got it, but a girl on rlc her job is to expose herself, so dont fall in love with anyone of them, vivian or another

Good point Nemo, I'll take that into consideration!  I was just hoping for once there would be a girl on this awful site that wood have stuck to her guns.  I should have known better!!