Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

This is by far the most unusual moments I have seen in one of these apartments, first off as someone stated earlier, that Gina's boyfriend went to the beach with Stella, at the same time, Gina has been stuck at home with this guy, and he has been desperately trying every thing he can to have sex with her, but has been striking out constantly, but a couple of questions maybe someone can answer, has Gina ever had a chance to go to sleep, and is this some type of strange trade off that Gina's boyfriend has done to her, by obviously having plans to have sex with Stella, at the same time having Gina's boyfriend 'friend' fill in for Gina for sex with his friend, but to be honest I have no idea what's going on anymore

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

So Stella is to the beach alone with Bruno while Gina is holding the fort with a weirdo Bruno's friend.

they were gone when i got up over 12 hours ago and its been dark for a few hours that must be some trip to the beach

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they were gone when i got up over 12 hours ago and its been dark for a few hours that must be some trip to the beach

They probably had to check in to a hotel, or motel to shower off all that sand, so I'm pretty sure it's probably innocent between them (yes I was laughing when I wrote that last part)

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Gina was so wasted that she probably forgot that Bruno sent her home crying. He's gonna come home and she knows that he was with her so called friend and there's nothing she can do about it.:sad:

26 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

They probably had to check in to a hotel, or motel to shower off all that sand, so I'm pretty sure it's probably innocent between them (yes I was laughing when I wrote that last part)

He probably took her for a veggie meal of lentils, cabbage and Brussel sprouts so she can perform later...😏

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He probably took her for a veggie meal of lentils, cabbage and Brussel sprouts so she can perform later...😏

Well I guess worrying about the twins coming between Gina & Stella, is no longer a concern???:wink:

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, philo a dit :

There were two moments when Gina so was high that she took Bruno's buddy to her bed, but then she realized that she was not THAT high and came back to the living room. LOL

really? when???