B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #83 (July)

To the new guy from the previous thread.  First off welcome to CC, secondly...you need to sub to VHTV, they have what you are looking for.  The twins are only a novelty and not worth wasting time on.  There used to be one girl that was worth wasting time on but she proved she's just another slutty girl like all they rest.  So basically, RLC is not worth the sub even at the lowest price!!

• Like 2

So, I hear the girls are walking around naked a lot on the bottom floor between going to the bathroom naked and laying in their rooms naked with doors open knowing that dickhead1 or dickhead2 could walk by at any second and see them.  So my question to you loyal B4 fans and supporters of everything Nelly & Bogdan with their adopted son Bogless is....why don't the girls just walk around the villa naked all day if they don't care if those two freaking idiots see them naked?   Why hang out around the pool with bikinis on if they don't care enough to keep their doors closed and to stop walking around the bottom floor naked?  Sorry, it just goes to show you how fake it all is with RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

u got replay if so go back 10 minutes from now camera 3-11 😏

if you know you know😏

i will ask my friend to send me a pic if u dont want to tell me what it was

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, I hear the girls are walking around naked a lot on the bottom floor between going to the bathroom naked and laying in their rooms naked with doors open knowing that dickhead1 or dickhead2 could walk by at any second and see them.  So my question to you loyal B4 fans and supporters of everything Nelly & Bogdan with their adopted son Bogless is....why don't the girls just walk around the villa naked all day if they don't care if those to freaking idiots see them naked?   Why hang out around the pool with bikinis on if they don't care enough to keep their doors closed and to stop walking around the bottom floor naked?  Sorry, it just goes to show you how fake it all is with RLC.

Whatever HFB

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, I hear the girls are walking around naked a lot on the bottom floor between going to the bathroom naked and laying in their rooms naked with doors open knowing that dickhead1 or dickhead2 could walk by at any second and see them.  So my question to you loyal B4 fans and supporters of everything Nelly & Bogdan with their adopted son Bogless is....why don't the girls just walk around the villa naked all day if they don't care if those to freaking idiots see them naked?   Why hang out around the pool with bikinis on if they don't care enough to keep their doors closed and to stop walking around the bottom floor naked?  Sorry, it just goes to show you how fake it all is with RLC.

jajajaja, with their adopted son Bogless

• Haha 1