Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

32 is the smallest number 'n'  with exactly 7 solutions to the equation φ(x) = n. It is also the sum of the totient function for the first ten integers.

32 is also this thread number. Try explaining that to Pythagoras though.

Good Morning _ bon Matin _ Buon giorno

good evening _ bonne nuit _ buona serata

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

A big day
Friday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 1

Io comunque l'avevo detto che non avrebbero fatto niente ieri sera 😆

Ormai quando devono bere sai che non faranno niente. Sono passati i tempi in cui bevevano e poi andavano a divertirsi in camera. 

• Like 1

Quindi, oggi o domani Leora partirà...e a parte l'unica volta che si sono masturbate insieme questa settimana non hanno fatto assolutamente NIENTE. Neanche da sole. 

E il bello è che neanche una settimana fa solo Leora si è masturbata 6 volte in tutta la settimana. 

• Like 1

È proprio questo il problema, l'essere scostanti, mai regolari. Abbiamo settimane in cui fanno di tutto e di più e settimane che non fanno niente o poco. Non si capisce se agiscono così per le critiche ricevute o per semplice presa in giro ai fan. Leora&Malia devono cambiare atteggiamento se vogliono che la gente smetta di criticarle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I couldn't be bothered to watch last nights facade, but it seems from the posts they are running true to form.

Leora has become a embittered fading star, a shadow of her former self, or perhaps we are witnessing the true Leora and all that came before was false.

Whichever it is, she  does not come out of it a very attractive person.

Get used to it guys, she hasn't even started yet....Things will get worse until she finally pushes the self destruct button.

Is Your Marketing Campaign on Self-Destruct Mode? - Business 2 Community

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Get used to it guys, she hasn't even started yet....Things will get worse until she finally pushes the self destruct button.

Peggio di così? Credo non ci sia niente a parte l'andarsene via (ed è molto improbabile visto che non ha un vero lavoro e non ha una casa di proprietà a Praga). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I couldn't be bothered to watch last nights facade, but it seems from the posts they are running true to form.

Leora has become a embittered fading star, a shadow of her former self, or perhaps we are witnessing the true Leora and all that came before was false.

Whichever it is, she  does not come out of it a very attractive person.

Is Your Marketing Campaign on Self-Destruct Mode? - Business 2 Community

That's it I'm  off for counselling  on the verge off topping myself what if I've had my last wank what will I do OH LEORA HELP ME

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Worse than that? I don't think there is anything other than leaving (which is very unlikely since he doesn't have a real job and doesn't own a house in Prague). 

She is now a pretentious, preening, petulant and insecure, narcissistic, immature, pitiful and pathetic individual.  

But !! We all made her that way, by heaping praise and adulation on her, and professing love and undiluted affection.

We can only blame ourselves !!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1