Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

When the girls moved into their first VH apartment,which to me was the best one,they were happy ,plenty of action,

Bed / bath /and living room ,Every move since things seem To of gone down hill. 
That’s why I’m always calling the Convent ( ha ha )

• Haha 1

il y a 8 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Oh oui, c'est leur intérêt horticole :grand sourire:

il y a une heure, Robwin a dit :

Je ne les suis pas, je m'intéresse juste à la façon dont les gens comme vous semblent avoir une attitude si obsessionnelle envers eux que je trouve parfois hilarante. Pourquoi serais-je intéressé par le jardin de toute façon ::)

in fact I see that all those who do not think like you have no interest. don't forget that you are just a little voyeur like all of us here. So stop telling us you don't watch girls and really do it. Stop judging you probably don't have the quality

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, refazer said:

in fact I see that all those who do not think like you have no interest. don't forget that you are just a little voyeur like all of us here. So stop telling us you don't watch girls and really do it. Stop judging you probably don't have the quality

I do not watch them. Reading here tells me how boring they are 🤣

il y a 11 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Je ne les regarde pas. Lire ici me dit à quel point ils sont  ennuyeux

So there you are very, very strong, without looking you are making your own judgment just if you are told. Me, who thought that people who posted were watching VHTV, I fall stunned. So if I tell you that this apartment is not boring, you will post to say that the apartment is great.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, refazer said:

So there you are very, very strong, without looking you are making your own judgment just if you are told. Me, who thought that people who posted were watching VHTV, I fall stunned. So if I tell you that this apartment is not boring, you will post to say that the apartment is great.

It is pointless to discuss with fanboys. I am out of here 😉

20 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

t.ly/MX7Z  

I remember that song from way back, but I couldn't hear the lyrics or the melody of it. Those higher frequencies are out of my range of hearing. I could hear the baseline, but it didn't sound like the song as I remember it. Thanks for the memories, though. 

• Thanks 1