Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

When the girls were in RLC Nina would dress up in sexy underwear and tease Kira .

That all seemed to stop when they moved to VH  I don’t know why.

Unfortunately with this hate campaign against L/G s things have had to change ( not for the better )

Another night away from the cameras,we can only guess’s what the girls are doing especially as they now have a sex aid .Maybe one day we will find out.

As the title of Dusty Springfeild song says Wishin & hoping ,until then we can only watch the girls😻

10 minutes ago, disneykid said:

When the girls were in RLC Nina would dress up in sexy underwear and tease Kira .

That all seemed to stop when they moved to VH  I don’t know why.

They got married, right?? so probably there is your answer

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Il y a 6 heures, disneykid a dit :

Quand les filles étaient dans RLC, Nina s'habillait en sous-vêtements sexy et taquinait Kira.

Tout a semblé s'arrêter quand ils ont déménagé à VH, je ne sais pas pourquoi.

Malheureusement, avec cette campagne de haine contre L/G, les choses ont dû changer (pas pour le mieux)

Une autre nuit loin des caméras, nous ne pouvons que deviner ce que font les filles, d'autant plus qu'elles ont maintenant une aide sexuelle. Peut-être qu'un jour nous le saurons.

Comme le titre de la chanson Dusty Springfeild dit Wishin et espérant, jusque - là , nous ne pouvons regarder les filles 😻

So the tent canvas must shake.

Your imagination is more and more fertile.

Sexual help ?????

• Sad 1

Just been looking at some old CC comments,I came across Sterms mension of Kira playing  IN THE END by Linkin park the day before they switch off RLC 

ive just read the lyrics, it brought lump to my throat.very sad.

I hope this doesn’t happen again.😂

• Sad 1