Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

50 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Where are the girls tonight ,any ideas?

Nina didn't say goodbye to me, but I think she's out for camping. Kira grabbed a cat and said "see you sunday" to me. (Maybe she meant other people as well).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Sundance: "I'm ready for my close-up now, Mr. DeMille..."  

The kitties always stealing the spotlight 😄 🐈🐈🐈

sundancecloseup.JPG

I thought there was a huge outcry from the community to stop obvious pussy in cam action.🤣😂🤣

• Haha 3

Long faces again tonight  Nina came in never spoke to Kira for about half an hour even over dinner ,just looked at her phone and laptop .
Kira has gone upstairs to the guest room on her computer, Left Nina in the kitchen with the birds.

Happy Days are here again😟

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Long faces again tonight  Nina came in never spoke to Kira for about half an hour even over dinner ,just looked at her phone and laptop .
Kira has gone upstairs to the guest room on her computer, Left Nina in the kitchen with the birds.

Happy Days are here again😟

Nina is a funny bugger you must admit but Kira seems to put up with her tantrums but think it does wear on her a bit sometimes.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nina is a funny bugger you must admit but Kira seems to put up with her tantrums but think it does wear on her a bit sometimes.

Quite agree ! It looks like catching the birds got them talking again

• Like 1

il y a 54 minutes, disneykid a dit :

Nina a-t-elle un travail, elle sort tôt ? 
ce truc blanc sur la table de la cuisine que Nina utilisait, je pensais que c'était un gode rechargeable. ??

She always worked

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1