Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

6 hours ago, Someone there said:

With all due respect, Mr. Disneykid... I did not follow your logic that Mr. Jabbath dislikes them. As a matter of fact, I think we all love them. For many years.

And, I don't follow your logic. Since Jabba avoids RLC like the plague, he probably didn't know they existed until they got to VHTV. And, in the post right above yours, he said he doesn't know them, so he most likely doesn't follow them on VHTV, either. So, since he doesn't know them, how can he know what's best for them?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

And, I don't follow your logic. Since Jabba avoids RLC like the plague, he probably didn't know they existed until they got to VHTV. And, in the post right above yours, he said he doesn't know them, so he most likely doesn't follow them on VHTV, either. So, since he doesn't know them, how can he know what's best for them?

But by the same logic how can he know that being away from voyeur cams would make them happy again?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

But by the same logic how can he know that being away from voyeur cams would make them happy again?

Are you just trying to wind me up or are you just being funny 'cause I was sure that's what I said? :biggrin: He first said being away from the cams would make them happy. Then he said he thought that [getting off the cams/being happy] was best for them. I was speaking to both those statements. But yes, I agree with you. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Are you just trying to wind me up or are you just being funny 'cause I was sure that's what I said? :biggrin: He first said being away from the cams would make them happy. Then he said he thought that [getting off the cams/being happy] was best for them. I was speaking to both those statements. But yes, I agree with you. 

What me wind you up, I would never wind anyone up:angel::biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 8/13/2021 at 11:48 PM, refazer said:

in France we say: "get up on the wrong foot" (se lever du mauvais pied)

Norwegian: "Have you stood up with the wrong foot today?"

• Like 2