Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not think patriotism is important. It can lead to nationalism which is bad. 

Nothing wrong with being proud of ones country which is the definition of patriotism 👍 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, disneykid said:

For sticking up for me/ I was waiting for a backlash from our < friends > in the eu .🤘

I really do not get that stupid EU bashing. You are out now and it is good. Or what else do you want? I consider everybody worth equally. No matter if in EU or not.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Nothing wrong with being proud of ones country which is the definition of patriotism 👍 

Why? I will never get this. Why should I be proud of my country? I live in it and pay taxes here. That's it. I can be proud of myself when I achieve something or proud of other people. But of a country? Why? No way...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really do not get that stupid EU bashing. You are out now and it is good. Or what else do you want? I consider everybody worth equally. No matter if in EU or not.

Nationalism is the desire for power. As far as stupid EU bashing well perhaps when the EU stop all their revenge tactics a calmer and grown up relationship may be possible.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why? I will never get this. Why should I be proud of my country? I live in it and pay taxes here. That's it. I can be proud of myself when I achieve something or proud of other people. But of a country? Why? No way...

What a strange attitude towards ones own country?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1