B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #6 (July/August)

Don't understand all the hate coming at b5, I think they are great couples, always something to see, and they often have sex for those who like that. No fake sex shows, all seems very real 🙂

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Fagen a dit :

Don't understand all the hate coming at b5, I think they are great couples, always something to see, and they often have sex for those who like that. No fake sex shows, all seems very real 🙂

What these 2 couples don't get is they are in a project with cams and not exactly living their own lives.

You cannot just show 2 normal couples doing what the rest of us are doing for week after week without the paying viewers getting bored.

Ultimately, majority of the paying audience wants to see sexual content.

I don't pay for RLC to watch Friends.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

What these 2 couples don't get is they are in a project with cams and not exactly living their own lives.

You cannot just show 2 normal couples doing what the rest of us are doing for week after week without the paying viewers getting bored.

Ultimately, majority of the paying audience wants to see sexual content.

I don't pay for RLC to watch Friends.

They both have sex frequently and openly. Hanna and Aaron have it constantly.

The large majority of the couples that have been in B5 haven't engaged in any sort of 3some or lesbian shows. I feel like people's perceptions are skewed by the last few residents. Though I would 1000% percent take these couples over the ridiculous '3some' shows that Loraine & Anthony were offering up.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

il y a 23 minutes, timber a dit :

They both have sex frequently and openly. Hanna and Aaron have it constantly.

The large majority of the couples that have been in B5 haven't engaged in any sort of 3some or lesbian shows. I feel like people's perceptions are skewed by the last few residents. Though I would 1000% percent take these couples over the ridiculous '3some' shows that Loraine & Anthony were offering up.

Which is what normal couples do at their age, have sex and have sex frequently.

What is different here is that the 2 couples are in a project to showcase their lives and have visitors who are mostly participants of the project.

There would be expectations for these 2 couples to do beyond what they would do normally and not just be in their world.

From my POV, these 2 couples are too conservative and not a good fit for this project.

And it does not help tt the guys are just wimps & stick to their women like how a child would stick to his mother.

It would probably be fine if they are cam couples like those you would find on cam sites but for a project like RLC, it would just be boring and repetitive.

• Haha 1

I peeked in on B5 a night or two ago, quickly. It looked to me like Hanna was trying to get Tereza involved in some playful activities. It looked to me Hanna wanted Tereza to kiss Aaron, maybe a 3 way hug and kiss. Later, Hanna motioned for Tereza to join her in the bathroom. The timing was right, she had checked on Aaron who was busy playing a video game in his bedroom, and Timur was likewise  in his bedroom. Hanna kept pleading, join me, join me, Tereza refused. At the end of the night, Hanna gave Tereza some full on kisses.

Question. Is Hanna interested in making out with Tereza? Is this a new development?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Which is what normal couples do at their age, have sex and have sex frequently.

What is different here is that the 2 couples are in a project to showcase their lives and have visitors who are mostly participants of the project.

There would be expectations for these 2 couples to do beyond what they would do normally and not just be in their world.

From my POV, these 2 couples are too conservative and not a good fit for this project.

And it does not help tt the guys are just wimps & stick to their women like how a child would stick to his mother.

It would probably be fine if they are cam couples like those you would find on cam sites but for a project like RLC, it would just be boring and repetitive.

To be honest, I don't see the problem in B5 but in the GOV concept in general. No matter how the guys would behave, the result is a given and even with this events look like swinger party, it will never something happen.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

That's what we had !  A real party ... without sex 

I really wish people would stop calling these teasing show events a party. At least not call it a real party. One thing should be clear to everyone here. Without the cameras, these events would never take place like this. It would not be about girls running around half nacked and it would be some actual guests (not just one apartment moved to a different apartment) with at least a halfway balanced ratio between the sexes.

The reason these events are so strange is that the residents want to make it look like more than they actually are. They want to create a show and in doing so, they create a over-sexualized impression that ultimately triggers expectations (with at least some viewers) that they never fulfill. In the end, it's quite simple. RLC try to makes it look like it's a swinger party, much like some of the events in VHTV, but then skip the sex part this events normaly have. If the residents would just behave normally throughout, it would not be so incredibly unbelievable and dishonest.

The problem of B2, an apartment whose residents do not really live in this apartment, cannot be solved by shows. It needs residents who really participate in the project. Real guests, real emotions, real life.