B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

There are a few here who dislike Nelly. Ok. To each his own.  Nelly was a significant participant in last night's activities. After a few drinks, she was in rare form, ..... compared to the last few months of non-drinking. Her sexy dancing / body rubbing / guys roaming hands, making out in the fitness room, dancing on top of the small table, skinny dipping / making out in the pool, nasty slip and fall down the stairs, Bogdan attending to her injuries, getting out of bed....flopping onto the couch (with the young guy there), Bogdan finding her nude sleeping on the couch. She was doing plenty to watch.

“Show or not it was fun to watch.”

I agree with you Chuck.

Don’t think it was a show last night but it could have been staged.  I believe it has been said before, yes Nelly could all be about a show like Leora and Malia … but if so then Nelly IS REALLY GOOD AT IT.

One could imagine hearing the director for last night’s show “that’s it Nelly, sell it baby … yes”.

• Haha 1

I remain suspicious that N&B, Alex and Lucien, and Kim had parties when N&B had their own apartment.  When N&B would visit B5, there were several times in the hall, when Nelly couldn't keep her hands off Kim's ass when N&B were arriving or leaving, and Bogdan standing right there.

30 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she was letting guys grab her pussy got naked and made out in the pool with the young guy was dirty dancing with every guy in the place came down nude and climbed on the couch with the young guy 

then vivian called the cops on them for the noise?

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Нели и Богдан !!!

Come on,now nonsense,what exactly was Nelly guilty of today and Bogdan?Bogdan didn't even leave his room all time?Nelly participated in the party absolutely regularly!Besides,they were gone for two or three days, and no one was reason for the villa girls to do anything!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

There are a few here who dislike Nelly. Ok. To each his own.  Nelly was a significant participant in last night's activities. After a few drinks, she was in rare form, ..... compared to the last few months of non-drinking. Her sexy dancing / body rubbing / guys roaming hands, making out in the fitness room, dancing on top of the small table, skinny dipping / making out in the pool, nasty slip and fall down the stairs, Bogdan attending to her injuries, getting out of bed....flopping onto the couch (with the young guy there), Bogdan finding her nude sleeping on the couch. She was doing plenty to watch.

Tesla was having fun, kissing and making out with the curly haired guy. She really stepped up to assist Nelly when Nelly injured herself on the stairs. She's OK in my book.

Nana was the big surprise of the night. Striping down with the other girls, joining Tesla and curly hair on the terrace for some trio kissing, humping Vivian, letting the young guy come up behind her and dry hump her.... she was pulling down his underwear! Sleeping nude with Tesla and curly hair guy.

Show or not, it was fun to watch. 

Actually, Nelly was the most exciting part of the party last night. She was drunk, and you couldn't really tell where it was going to end, so very interesting to follow.

I'm more disappointed in Tesla and Nana. They seem to be doing nothing but click-baiting lately.

But they did have a proper all-nighter party, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, so that's a developement in a possitive direction.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nelly downstairs and talked to Nana: What did I do last night?

That was always one of my most favorite parts of parties in high school and early 20's ... waking up with my friends and having the morning debrief or sometimes referred to as party post-mortem.   It's hilarious trying to piece everything together.

The Hangover movies are super funny on this theme.

Just occured to me:  OMG it would have been stellar to have REPLAY for  the morning after debriefs!

Edited by JenniferMom
NEW THOUGHT
  • Upvote 1

I'm more disappointed in Tesla and Nana. They seem to be doing nothing but click-baiting lately.

Lately ? NO No No No No No No No NO Nana will never change, but Tesla on the hand has completely went to shit since Elian left.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nana will never change, but Tesla on the hand has completely went to shit since Elian left.

Yeah, that was my point. Never had much hope for Nana, but we know how great Tesla can be, and that's why it is so disappointing to see that she has become just a regular tease-show girl, like all the others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1