B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

That is some nice research. But exactly how is it relevant? Even if it's a United States federal law, and even if many Americans think that they rule the entire world, your laws still only apply to the 50 states of the USA though..... And B4 is located in the Kingdom of Spain.

This U.S. law would apply to Spain, or Russia, or Mongolia, if a Spanish website's content, e.g., webcams streaming live images of Bruno and Gina having sex in the sauna, is distributed to the United States.  If RLC erected fences around which countries could receive this content, and placed the United States outside the fence, then the United States law would not apply.  The United States has no jurisdiction.  However, if viewers in the United states could not see or subscribe to RLC, I expect the financial penalty to RLC would be substantial, and certain posters in this forum would be miserable.

My post on consent was a reply to a claim that every guest visiting a RLC apartment had to sign a consent form.  A very reliable source is supposedly behind this claim.  I very much doubt that this claim is true.

However, it would be good legal and business practice for RLC to keep a record of the name and age of every guest, if that guest has sex in a RLC apartment, and it was recorded.  RLC can use that record to defend itself against a claim by someone who reports to the authorities that a 16 year old girl had sex at an RLC apartment, and it was broadcast over the web.

If a post stating that an apartment immediately goes U/M if there appears to be an underage guest in the apartment is true, then RLC is very much aware of the trouble it would be in for streaming sexual acts by youth under the age of 18.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moules said:

This U.S. law would apply to Spain, or Russia, or Mongolia, if a Spanish website's content, e.g., webcams streaming live images of Bruno and Gina having sex in the sauna, is distributed to the United States.  If RLC erected fences around which countries could receive this content, and placed the United States outside the fence, then the United States law would not apply.  The United States has no jurisdiction.  However, if viewers in the United states could not see or subscribe to RLC, I expect the financial penalty to RLC would be substantial, and certain posters in this forum would be miserable.

My post on consent was a reply to a claim that every guest visiting a RLC apartment had to sign a consent form.  A very reliable source is supposedly behind this claim.  I very much doubt that this claim is true.

However, it would be good legal and business practice for RLC to keep a record of the name and age of every guest, if that guest has sex in a RLC apartment, and it was recorded.  RLC can use that record to defend itself against a claim by someone who reports to the authorities that a 16 year old girl had sex at an RLC apartment, and it was broadcast over the web.

If a post stating that an apartment immediately goes U/M if there appears to be an underage guest in the apartment is true, then RLC is very much aware of the trouble it would be in for streaming sexual acts by youth under the age of 18.

Ooops,i guess that goes for the hidden cameras in my house too..lmao :cool:

R.e8db8ed3b07c61a911574861d0512d16?rik=895ID6z0cZBd9g&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Nelly and Martina's arrived at Martina's.  Alberto is there.  No indication that Martina will discipline Nelly for her behavior with the boys. 

Missing from the apartments are Radi, Tesla, Nana, Stella, and Fior.   Another Fior excursion?   Or four participants giving the boys what they missed on Saturday?

About an hour ago, while Bogdan was  having dinner alone in the kitchen,he had a conversation whit Nelly!I joined later,but the end of the conversation i realized ,that he wishes you a pleasant evening,kiss her and love her!And from this i understood that she would not return to B4 tonight!

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, redfan said:

About an hour ago, while Bogdan was  having dinner alone in the kitchen,he had a conversation whit Nelly!I joined later,but the end of the conversation i realized ,that he wishes you a pleasant evening,kiss her and love her!And from this i understood that she would not return to B4 tonight!

To see this is a strange combination of pity and incomprehension. I just feel sorry for Bodgan and I don't understand why he is so passive in this whole situation. Bodgan sits alone in the room while his wife makes out with other guys, bodgan stays home alone while his wife has sex with another girl.

It is simply incomprehensible why the guys in RLC have so little backbone.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To see this is a strange combination of pity and incomprehension. I just feel sorry for Bodgan and I don't understand why he is so passive in this whole situation. Bodgan sits alone in the room while his wife makes out with other guys, bodgan stays home alone while his wife has sex with another girl.

First off let me start by saying I don't feel sorry for that POS at all.  Secondly, Bogdan is a little lifeless child and a P#ssy!!  He has no balls to step in and stop what is going on and one would/should ask themselves why.  Is he afraid he's going to lose a cheating wife that is IMO not attractive at all, or...is he afraid he would lose his birds nest on the ground called B4?  Just some food for thought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

His "Leo" nature is passive aggressive but he is more passive than most. Expectations are a different thing, he seems to know what is in her bag of tricks and is okay with it. Maybe it's because they have been together so long.

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, Alladino a dit :

if bogdan wanted too he could be with another girl but he doesnt want too theres no need to feel sorry for him hes living the dream.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1