B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

22 minutes ago, james deen said:

thats why i preferred it when it was megan, holly, masha and nelly/bogdan because no one would isolate by themselves they would chill on the balcony, terrace, kitchen, fitness room and  play card games and darts living room all together. Then something happened and they spilt into teams nelly/bogdan/megan and masha/holly and it wasnt the same.

Masha happened 😁 She went in barcelona to relax and - pure speculation - since she wasn’t welcomed by Nelly , she might have interfered with the “ regular “ B4 daily routine .. Anyway , maybe or for sure 😂 I am too much criticizing the B4 atmosphere and happenings due to personal attitude of life in places like this when I was the age if these people , august , summer .. we would just simply make evenings of 10-12 people with night pool swimming , some cocktails drinking , watching movies on a projector , music , generally we would take full advantage of such a place ( visitors more frequently , teasing and flirting and so on ) .. maybe not fair with the criticism of the current cast but this is personally my feeling at the moment . 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Twins are on their period. 

Not going to lie, I had to google "do identical twins menstruate at the same time?".  

The answer is NO.  

So this might be the most exciting thing in RLC Nation tonight ... as it is quite rare apparently.

• Haha 1