B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

I've been reluctant to comment on this since I have not shared in the "long drive home" theory about Bogdan and Martina. I think Martina would be more likely to fuck Bruno than Bogdan. But I have noticed that Bogdan has made it a goal to spend more and more face time around Martina and especially during this visit.  It could be just to appease Nelly that there is no hard feelings about her relationship; or it could be that he wants in; or it could be that he is just a nice guy and as the official house parent, he likes to be friendly with everyone who visits the villa. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, philo said:

I've been reluctant to comment on this since I have not shared in the "long drive home" theory about Bogdan and Martina. I think Martina would be more likely to fuck Bruno than Bogdan. But I have noticed that Bogdan has made it a goal to spend more and more face time around Martina and especially during this visit.  It could be just to appease Nelly that there is no hard feelings about her relationship; or it could be that he wants in; or it could be that he is just a nice guy and as the official house parent, he likes to be friendly with everyone who visits the villa. 

I don't think that the situation with Nelly and Martina will develop into something like a normal swinger relationship.

Bodgan increasingly becoming the third wheel on the wagon. Him being friendly while his own wife is taking him for a fool is not really the best reaction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Just turn the roles around and imagine that Bodgan would simply leave Nelly aside to have fun with another woman. Nelly is the one who acts like an asshole in this situation, not Bodgan, who is more the looser.

Get a clue Alladino....they both f@ck around and are both losers!  They're stay on RLC is way past it's "born on date"!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

and Martina and Taco

the only real true life tenant in there is taco

keep up the good work little buddy

i hope rlc will cut that bonus from anna lola twins etc.. and give it to u taco

Dog Gif GIF

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get a clue Alladino....they both f@ck around and are both losers!  They're stay on RLC is way past it's "born on date"!!

Let's ignore for a moment that like most of your assumptions this one again is completely made up out of thin air, this time also your logic is also completely absurd.

What makes Nelly behavior so nasty in the current situation is that she takes liberties for herself that she forbid Bodgan. So she gripes with him for spending too much time with the girls (the last group of girls), although he was just frendly and always kept his distance, while she herself had sex with others.

However, if both were free, used this freedom and did not envy the other there freedom, i.e. actualy lived an open relationship, everything would be fine.

Every time ( usually Saturdays ) that I watch Bruno visiting the villa with Gina , I find it as the biggest torture he has to suffer 😂 . Each and every time he steps foot there , I think that he is easily wondering “ what the hell have I done 😱 “  , this is the place that his “ legend “😏  grew and formatted 😂, this is the place that with his accomplishments over the years , it gave him the “ golden ticket “ to manage and become a permanent RLC employee and solving in a big way lots of financial worries .

Each and everytime he enters the villa , the torture begins … the “ Villa Sexlord “ entering the place of his glory , we have now the twins, it could be Stella visiting at times , we had the “nuclear bomb”  of Elian who wouldn’t hesitate at anything , we still have the “ one sparkle needed to transform to an explosive show performance “ Tesla ( who is very quiet ) and whoever of the girls - Nana , he would have flirted her with all of his tricks 😉 - that will be visiting or becoming residents in the next months . The torture continues as he can’t touch and taste , his reaction of sitting back and behaving like the “ absolute submissive guy “ to Gina  and the whole Russian environment , well ,  sorry Bruno ,you have been defeated my friend 😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😝 ….. But , he will strike back ….😉😏😉😏

• Sad 1

who's in vivs bed thank you I'm guessing Pam if she is still in B4.    

too bad Nana got pulled from tub and off playing with Pams  BOOBS....How could one Not want to play with those gorgeous nipples and bountiful titties ...  damn I would loke to have read more of those posts .... and the sexy picture poses ...could have been a contender  (for something actually happening in B4 ... oh well 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let's ignore for a moment that like most of your assumptions this one again is completely made up out of thin air, this time also your logic is also completely absurd.

What makes Nelly behavior so nasty in the current situation is that she takes liberties for herself that she forbid Bodgan. So she gripes with him for spending too much time with the girls (the last group of girls), although he was just frendly and always kept his distance, while she herself had sex with others.

However, if both were free, used this freedom and did not envy the other there freedom, i.e. actualy lived an open relationship, everything would be fine.

Like I said, and in way fewer words than yourself.....GET A CLUE!!