Leora & Malia - Home Activities #34

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I just caught up with Leora from earlier this evening. I have to say  I thought she looked absolutely stunning in red. Her tits looked absolutely spectacular and her bate was wonderful to watch. Her need to cum was overwhelming and her climax was beautiful to behold. This is the Leora I love to see. If only she would let herself go in this way when she is with Malia and stop putting self inflicted limits on how far she will go it would melt the entire Internet!!! Leora is at her best when her only limit is to enjoy an orgasm that curls her toes and blows her mind. 

Beautiful Leora gorgeous to watch. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning _ Buon giorno

good evening  _ buona serata

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone
Wednesday
good work

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

yesterday tuesday was a great happy day 

beautiful girls leora and malia 👩‍❤️‍👩

Night 

Leora in bed reading the book of Buddhism 

masturbation with fingers 

Aunt Malia arrived 

Malia in bed on tablet watching TV and on phone 

😺

• Like 2

14 hours ago, van the man said:

I just caught up with Leora from earlier this evening. I have to say  I thought she looked absolutely stunning in red. Her tits looked absolutely spectacular and her bate was wonderful to watch. Her need to cum was overwhelming and her climax was beautiful to behold. This is the Leora I love to see. If only she would let herself go in this way when she is with Malia and stop putting self inflicted limits on how far she will go it would melt the entire Internet!!! Leora is at her best when her only limit is to enjoy an orgasm that curls her toes and blows her mind. 

Beautiful Leora gorgeous to watch. 

It was refreshing to see her take her time and not make her night seem like a duty that she had to get out of the way, the phone was not a huge distraction either.

Credit where credit is due! But !  " one Swallow( bird ) does not make a summer "

If herself and Malia put as much thought into their times together and relaxed more, instead of regurgitating the same tired scenarios every time it would be even more welcome.

Perhaps they should have a night apart each week when they have their own privacy in their own rooms to do as they please.

Contrary to some peoples opinion I thought the open door added to the originality.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, van the man said:

I totally agree Van, and i myself have said similar recently. Some of the climaxes both girls have had thanks to the other's actions have indeed been massive - But it seems to me that right now, there has been a step backwards for some reason. Ok, this week there are mitigating circumstances, but even last week when something could have happened, there was nothing after what was (in comparison to late) a fairly poor mutual bate, and especially at last Thursday's 'Big Party', which hinted at so much yet brought nothing.

It's almost like a halt has been called, despite a lot of progress. Even in the last few weeks, we saw the toys going in full, trying different positions, Leora licking and sucking, even a bit of anal on one occasion. Each time something else, some worked, some didn't - BUT they were trying different things, and that was the important factor. And both, especially Leora, are clearly enjoying it. Yet despite those who like it encouraging them to carry on, saying 'Yes, please continue!', it's slowed down it seems. Those who call for this kind of fun to stop are those who hardly watch them anyway, too busy watching other apartments, some don't even watch them at all! And if they do watch, all they want is change anyway. So who suffers? WE do! The day in day out fans, the ones who only watch this one apartment. Because if it carried on this way and that fun between them ended, it would then be left to Leora doing it herself much more (she knows damn well she gets more views than Malia no matter how many she herself did) and we know that is something that wouldn't happen regular nowadays. Take the last 2 weeks as perfect example - 5 one week, only 1 the next. Therefore, overall, to abandon what has been building up very nicely would be both strange and indeed frustrating!