Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

3 hours ago, emnv said:

16:55 Después de la llamada y leer un poco en la habitación de invitados: ahora estoy mejor. He llegado a la conclusión de que no es culpa mía, ni tampoco Bogdan. Nelly se ha estado mareando y arruinando las cosas. Desde el principio supo que no podía repetir, y fue ella quien volvió a mí. Ya no me voy a sentir mal, ella no lo estaba antes en mi vida, me hace mal decir que ella tiene la culpa, pero es ella.
Desde el principio supo que no podía ... En fin, ¿qué pasará? Mi ira pasará y también a ella.
Me ha ayudado a hablar con Marta, pero he llegado a la conclusión yo solo. Recapitulando la conversación que tuve con Bogdan y todo eso, no es culpa de ninguno de los dos. Ahora no me siento tan mal.

I don't entirely agree that Nelly is the only one to blame, Martina and Alberto, in my opinion, are also partly to blame, M because he knew that Bogdan didn't like this relationship (he told him personally) and continued as if nothing had happened and A because he encouraged Martina to meet Nelly without reproaching her...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, omedo said:

I don't entirely agree that Nelly is the only one to blame, Martina and Alberto, in my opinion, are also partly to blame, M because he knew that Bogdan didn't like this relationship (he told him personally) and continued as if nothing had happened and A because he encouraged Martina to meet Nelly without reproaching her...

We should all agree that everyone involved in this has some culpability, so yes Nelly is not the only one to blame.  It is not clear that Martina *knew* Bogdan didn't approve of this.   Do we have a reference for this?  It appears Martina ultimately gave this up because of sensitivity to Bogdan so if she had known  earlier, wouldn't she have tried to call it off earlier?  Clearly Nelly was leading  Martina astray.  I think @emnv stated that Martina wanted to see more of Nelly but she was getting stonewalled perhaps because Nelly had  not  reached an accomodation  with Bogdan.  Clearly both girls needed the support and consent from their men and Martina appears  to  have  gotten that but Nelly had  not.  And of course it's possible deep down Alberto is not crazy about this either but decides to let it run its course and be the compassionate supporting man  of a bisexual woman.  That's fine but when you go down  this path, you absolutely cannot ever come back  and say "unacceptable,  this is cheating".

Assuming Alberto  and Martina have the more mature relationship, where they communicate more and told each  other everything  ... it seems clear to  me then, that the culprits here are Bogdan and Nelly ... they did not seem to carry themselves very transparently here.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, omedo said:

As soon as we all here started noticing that it was more than sex , we said that this would be an epic mistake with very bad consequences .. the mistake easily was proved , the consequences are still not noticeable . Let’s hope that situation remains like this and that the time will make peace to all 4 people involved so nothing similar happens again which could affect the lives in a similar way like we saw amongst these 4 people . 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

What should Alberto think of all this, and how long will it be before Martina has a new girlfriend?

Deep down I reckon he's pleased...As for Martina quickly shacking up with another girl...in all the time she's been on here, we only know of 1 other girl, so I doubt she'll jump into another lesbian relationship quickly...imo...

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

We should all agree that everyone involved in this has some culpability, so yes Nelly is not the only one to blame.  It is not clear that Martina *knew* Bogdan didn't approve of this.   Do we have a reference for this?  It appears Martina ultimately gave this up because of sensitivity to Bogdan so if she had known  earlier, wouldn't she have tried to call it off earlier?  Clearly Nelly was leading  Martina astray.  I think @emnv stated that Martina wanted to see more of Nelly but she was getting stonewalled perhaps because Nelly had  not  reached an accomodation  with Bogdan.  Clearly both girls needed the support and consent from their men and Martina appears  to  have  gotten that but Nelly had  not.  And of course it's possible deep down Alberto is not crazy about this either but decides to let it run its course and be the compassionate supporting man  of a bisexual woman.  That's fine but when you go down  this path, you absolutely cannot ever come back  and say "unacceptable,  this is cheating".

Assuming Alberto  and Martina have the more mature relationship, where they communicate more and told each  other everything  ... it seems clear to  me then, that the culprits here are Bogdan and Nelly ... they did not seem to carry themselves very transparently here.

The day that Bogdan brought Martina back in her apartment while missing for 3 hours , I think it was the time that it was discussed between Bogdan and Martina in the villa . If i am mistaken , I apologize , but in general I believe it was around that time in which things were discussed with nothing happening as it was proved , a total disrespect by anyone in my humble opinion towards anyone . Everyone of these 4 people who have been involved has its own part to be blamed , some more , some less . 

Life goes on , time for the bond and the strong relationships that have been formatted over the years to prove that  the aftermath of this break up relationship has the minimum of impact to the lives of these people . 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As soon as we all here started noticing that it was more than sex , we said that this would be an epic mistake with very bad consequences

What does this exactly mean, "more than sex".  Do you mean if it was just sex, it would have been ok and not an epic mistake?

To me there is no such thing as "just sex" unless you pay for it from a hooker.  I can't imagine someone who you have no other interests with and no desire to be around, except sex.

The issue here is not that it was "more than just sex" ... the issue is that it was "more than just a fake RLC show".

I think if the girls would have bonded and been tight BFF friends and gone on vacations etc. ... but did not have sex ... i don't think we would be where we are now.

This will not go away as both girls appear to be committed bisexuals.  You have to satisfy that need within ... or you don't and thus you are not a committed bisexual.  I've said this before, bisexuality does the most destruction in my mind to the concept of commitment and relationships.  There is a lot of flavors of bisexuality I think ... from those people who NEED it ... to someone like me, who doesn't go looking for it, doesn't need it, would be ok being monogamous, etc ... but also if tempted, can't guarantee I would not partake (i.e. it is not a turn off).

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What does this exactly mean, "more than sex".  Do you mean if it was just sex, it would have been ok and not an epic mistake?

To me there is no such thing as "just sex" unless you pay for it from a hooker.  I can't imagine someone who you have no other interests with and no desire to be around, except sex.

The issue here is not that it was "more than just sex" ... the issue is that it was "more than just a fake RLC show".

I think if the girls would have bonded and been tight BFF friends and gone on vacations etc. ... but did not have sex ... i don't think we would be where we are now.

This will not go away as both girls appear to be committed bisexuals.  You have to satisfy that need within ... or you don't and thus you are not a committed bisexual.  I've said this before, bisexuality does the most destruction in my mind to the concept of commitment and relationships.  There is a lot of flavors of bisexuality I think ... from those people who NEED it ... to someone like me, who doesn't go looking for it, doesn't need it, would be ok being monogamous, etc ... but also if tempted, can't guarantee I would not partake (i.e. it is not a turn off).

I won’t change my approach of what this was all the time between N&M , pure lesbian sex so both  girls satisfy their hidden lesbian side , especially for Martina , it was so obvious for me  searching to have sex with one of the girls in B4 , we all thought it would have been Holly and the way she was looking at her during her first villa appearance , Holly must have rejected her , then we had some kisses with Megan in the bathtub when we all believed that something would happen before a really bad behavior from all the tenants had Martina sleeping on the couch in the LR , totally abandoned by the rest of the girls , notice that  Nelly never got  involved at any of that ,  just in the jacuzzi all together if I remember correctly . 

As I said some days later , Nelly must have felt really bad and responsible for the behavior of the tenants towards Martina and perhaps guilty since she was apparently both her and Bogdan that had originally invited her , therefore Nelly organized an “ I am sorry for our unacceptable behavior during your first visit “ invitation for Martina  and it all ended in perhaps the best or second best pure amateur lesbian sex session we have ever witnessed in this site , something which didn’t seem planned but it was just an explosion between two hidden lesbian women and founding their other half to enjoy it .. 

I then said that this was an extremely amazing one night stand , only to prove wrong when more “ episodes “ followed and both girls started getting closer .. I still believed as I also now do that it was the sex first of all and then just a really good friendship between the two which developed .  I don’t believe that Martina felt / feels for Nelly more than she has always been feeling for Alberto , as for Nelly’s reactions and behavior , I can’t honestly tell what’s going on in the mind of this woman . She has a man that would jump mount Olympus to save her from anything and worships her and I believe she doesn’t appreciate it , maybe because she knows that Bogdan  is totally submitted to her and has full control over him . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I don’t believe that Martina felt / feels for Nelly more than she has always been feeling for Alberto , as for Nelly’s reactions and behavior , I can’t honestly tell what’s going on in the mind of this woman .

You can't compare how Martina feels for Nelly to how she feels for Alberto.  It's a completely different thing how a woman thinks of "her man" versus how a woman thinks of "her girlfriend".    I think it has been very obvious that these two girls were into each other in a big way.  It is definitely more than sex.

Many people have commented here over the last several months that Nelly is going to run away with Martina and they will get married and be a couple.   As long as I saw both girls make love to their men ... I never thought this was a possibility and I still do not.   I think you are arguing against this DD and you are right to do so.

But there are other scenarios that could have been possible and perhaps the girls thought they could pull it off.

It does NOT have to mean that they want a relationship exclusive of Alberto and Bogdan.  They want it both ways.   This may be viewed as  selfish on the girls part and  naive, but I think they both wanted this ... Martina more so perhaps than Nelly.   I think that this crashing and burning  has taught them all that this is something that is very difficult to try to pull off.  You absolultely can't  bury your feelings and allow jeolousy's to eat away at you which is what Bogdan has done and possibly Alberto as  well.