Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Anyone ever notice how it seems that quite a few women from some countries like some of the European countries along with countries like Russia seem to sort of tense their lips enough while talking that their lips appear to somewhat protrude outward some when they really get into some of their conversations ? 😂

You may already know. 

There's a participant of the this particular thread who had a little work done to their upper lip and it does protrude more so on occasion. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You may already know. 

There's a participant of the this particular thread who had a little work done to their upper lip and it does protrude more so on occasion. 

Now that you mention it, I do recall noticing something mentioned in regards to that. But, I was referring to a number of other women as well that I seem to recall tensing their lips up somewhat when they really get into trying to stress some points while talking as well. It's why I added, talk about being determined to the last post. 🙂

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Now that you mention it, I do recall noticing something mentioned in regards to that. But, I was referring to a number of other women as well that I seem to recall tensing their lips up somewhat when they really get into trying to stress some points while talking as well. It's why I added, talk about being determined to the last post. 🙂

Yes, I wasn't trying to take away from your post. I agree with your original point. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes, I wasn't trying to take away from your post. I agree with your original point. 

I know. I'm not sure why I hadn't thought of what you mentioned since I was thinking about what I was though. Glad you reminded me.

• Like 2