Leora & Malia - Home Activities #38

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

A quick look at the Replays tells the story, comparing Monday to Tuesday. 

Monday, in Malia's room, they got top cam. Tuesday, at the 'Party', the best they got was 5th.

There's her answer.

It didn't work yet again. People are wising up to this situation, now it's happened twice and we know a night of drinking only results in a phone call.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Monday, in Malia's room, they got top cam. Tuesday, at the 'Party', the best they got was 5th.

There's her answer.

It didn't work yet again. People are wising up to this situation, now it's happened twice and we know a night of drinking only results in a phone call.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There's her answer.

Keep on giving her the top cams when she makes her daily fake routine shows and let all of us who enjoy natural / human / unpredictable and not staged reactions enjoy Leora ( and Malia ) with her / their weaknesses , tears , smiles , sadness , happiness , all emotions parading in one evening .. 

Keep on wanting to see two non lesbians engaging in kissing lips /nipples , I don’t even know what you want to see with them being together and allow some others like me who appeared also at the forum yesterday , to enjoy an once again human actions and reactions apartment and not a staged show ( which for sure is needed  at times to keep viewership of a nothing happening mostly place ) .

Decide for a smiley or confused  emoji to give me  , I prefer a confused 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 15 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Vous vous sentez bien aujourd’hui ?

Bonjour

Merci de prendre soins de ma santé oui je récupère lentement, je me sens toujours fatigué mais sa va mieux la médecine a fait de gros progrès et j’ai vos commentaires à lire et sa m’occupe à passer le temps et ces toujours agréable de voir les filles

Merci

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning _ Buon giorno

good evening  _ buona serata

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great day for everyone
Thursday
good work

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Merci de prendre soins de ma santé oui je récupère lentement, je me sens toujours fatigué mais sa va mieux la médecine a fait de gros progrès et j’ai vos commentaires à lire et sa m’occupe à passer le temps et ces toujours agréable de voir les filles

Merci

a quick recovery 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Merci

Very glad to here you are doing great 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1