B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep

Cool.  It looks like the little train that couldn't (rape) has finally given up and has gone to sleep.   So with that, I shall retire from watching for a while.  Gotta go spend time with the family.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Diane will never be back on RLC after defecting to VHTV just like Nicole.

Diane was only a guest on vhtv like Dasha

Dasha had returned as a participant at Masha and Sasha's while she was in a vhtv apartment a few days or weeks before

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, maximus a dit :

Cool.  It looks like the little train that couldn't (rape) has finally given up and has gone to sleep.   So with that, I shall retire from watching for a while.  Gotta go spend time with the family.

I find it strange with these two.

Not sure if it is Nana who does not want to have sex with him (but then why is she having him sharing her bed?) or Nana does not want to have sex on cameras.

Either way it sucks for the paying audience, because while Nana was teasing this boy, the paying audience is being played along as well.

Of cos if this lad is smart, he would stop seeing Nana, at least in this house so that he would not be looking like a horny fool who can't get his fix.

In Barcelona, I am sure if he is patient and nice enough, he could find some other girls who would like him and give him what he wants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I find it strange with these two.

Not sure if it is Nana who does not want to have sex with him (but then why is she having him sharing her bed?) or Nana does not want to have sex on cameras.

Either way it sucks for the paying audience, because while Nana was teasing this boy, the paying audience is being played along as well.

Of cos if this lad is smart, he would stop seeing Nana, at least in this house so that he would not be looking like a horny fool who can't get his fix.

In Barcelona, I am sure if he is patient and nice enough, he could find some other girls who would like him and give him what he wants.

Not sure what led up to them being in the same bed together.   What I do know, however, was that he kept rubbing her and touching her and she kept telling him to stop.   After a while, he took his underwear off and was trying to grope her, thats when she put the blanket around her.   It was a few more hours of him touching her and stuff before he finally quit and went to sleep.

I have seen this type of stuff go down in my city with people I know as well and when the dudes go too far they end up regretting it big time... as the girls will tell everyone what they did and embarass the shit out of them making them out to be rapist perverts.   So if she doesn't do that to him this time, he's lucky.    I don't know why he'd be stupid enough to do stuff like that on camera tho.  😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can someone help me out here?

Is Tesla more of a Lesbian type of woman?

Tesla's a tease-o-matic 5000.   All she does is do stuff simply for the audience.   I haven't seen her once actually have sex (lesbian or straight or otherwise) with anyone.  But it's all good.. her face is sorta wrecked tho anyway.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can someone help me out here?

Is Tesla more of a Lesbian type of woman?

Tesla had a fantastic sex session on camera , she knows exactly what to to do in bed , completely under control either to dominate or be dominated . She had some lesbian kind of acts ( pussy licking , rubbing her friend’s pussy ) , the kind of things we watch in Barcelona at times from the girls , with her real life friend as it seems and previous tenant , Elian . 

Unfortunately , a current or ex boyfriend (? ) saw the video that had sex inside the villa and since that day she rather had a very teasing presence in B4 and has been doing like the majority . Some bating every now and then , lots of nudism and a couple of limited shows , nothing “ extreme “ let’s say like her first 3 weeks / 25 days that she was a nuclear bomb RLC arrival that she could fuck anyone , anywhere if the right circumstances were met .. I think the video found in well known adult sites plus the departure of her “ partner in crime “ Elian , made her have a different approach on what to show and do on cameras .

Still , the whole marathon sessions she had with a Brazilian guy , I think it was one of the best B/G sex we saw in 2021 in whole of RLC , if not the best , big squirter ( not like Mimi but great also 😉 ) and that day she still had her period or it was almost finishing and she wasn’t 100% to give the maximum to her partner but she did amazing … Tesla has been more than great , a fantastic newcomer , unfortunately and in my humble opinion , villa’s atmosphere at certain times and sorry for many for what I am going to say , Nelly’s and Bogdan’s presence affected even more her presence .. but , if 65-70% were like Tesla and doing as she has been doing  , RLC would have been so much more fun and enjoyable to watch .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1