B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

why is Vivian there🤦‍♂️😂

probably to play interference.  I'm sure Nana told her about his little sleep stalking shit last night, she's just making sure he doesn't try anything funny.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, maximus said:

Because he's a pathetic little dick fruitcup. 

I  think we are programmed to believe that the girls know how to do shows but anyone we see on cam with both an X and a Y chromosone ... they are not aware of how shows work, etc. and they are "authentic".  

But there is no reason to believe that Uber guy is in on the idea of doing shows.  We assume he is desperate to get inside Nana's panties but it could be he has been told about shows and is in on the game.   He did the quick math and realizes this gig pays better than shlepping food around for Uber.

If you wanted to cast a dude into a show role, this would be the guy.  He's playing it perfectly.  Close your eyes and imagine ... this could be Radi doing all of this right now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I  think we are programmed to believe that the girls know how to do shows but anyone we see on cam with both an X and a Y chromosone ... they are not aware of how shows work, etc. and they are "authentic".  

But there is no reason to believe that Uber guy is in on the idea of doing shows.  We assume he is desperate to get inside Nana's panties but it could be he has been told about shows and is in on the game.   He did the quick math and realizes this gig pays better than shlepping food around for Uber.

If you wanted to cast a dude into a show role, this would be the guy.  He's playing it perfectly.  Close your eyes and imagine ... this could be Radi doing all of this right now.

What.. you think the 'audience' of these shows wants to see a man sleep stalking and fondling a woman while she's trying to sleep and acting so desperate for pussy that he crosses hella lines and looks pathetic all in the same?

3 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

Why do you think that? A few days ago she said she will leave in Sptember or October… 🤔

I was guessing but now that you tell me this that means the uber guy will be visiting more often 🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, maximus said:

What.. you think the 'audience' of these shows wants to see a man sleep stalking and fondling a woman while she's trying to sleep and acting so desperate for pussy that he crosses hella lines and looks pathetic all in the same?

No Max, I would agree with you on that.  Although it could be part of the "show".  I was mostly watching the massage today ... I missed the "sleep rape" or whatever you guys are calling it.  Uber guy's moves are similar, to me, as some of our best show girls.

Another thought ... to Nana and Uber guy:  If this is just a fucking show, please turn on the lights.  If you are truly going to fuck, I can live with the lights off.

Honestly, nothing is going to happen but still they keep the lights low.  It's nuts.  This is a voyeur site.  We need to be able to SEE.  Of course we can use our imagination but then we don't need to pay RLC for that.  In fact, we can all go to the black living room right now where I am imagining a super hot orgy taking place.  Tell me if you guys see what I am seeing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, maximus said:

she lovesthe attention he gives her, if she didnt she would have fucked him off ages ago

32 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He reminds me the bum living with Gina !  He was like that the first times we've seen him in B1 ... 

Seems to have worked out for him since he banged about four of them and got a free place to live.:smile:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I was guessing but now that you tell me this that means the uber guy will be visiting more often 🤦‍♂️

Honestly, I don´t like that guy. Nana wants to sleep, he says don´t sleep. She wants to take her blanket, he takes the blanket away. Thats not a way to act with a girl. And he always wants to speak about sex. So other things. I really don´t understand why he is there again always. What a horrible person.

• Like 1