Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Either she is sure that no one sees her anyway or she does it on purpose 😳 😆

Not when she stands up and leans on the railing! I think she knows then!! Unless it's full of Blind School students 😂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Another shower for Leora. Will it be so hot in there? 

I know and another hair rinse, by the time she's finished she'll be ready to come home!🤣

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Altra doccia per Leora. Farà così caldo lì dentro? 

One weather website shows 86°F/30°C currently there in Prague. I think that may be considered a little warm in some places.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

No,sorry I have to correct you about that.She took a bate when she came back from Germany on monday after she had taken a bath,she got up and

jumped into bed and introduced her new friend to us.

You are living up to the emojis you are so fond of sending to other members…Confused ! 

Yes, she did indeed bate on the Monday after returning from Germany..But! That was not relevant to SG’s statement. He stated that last nights bate whilst reading the book was the first SINCE LAST TUESDAY..not since last Monday or since Germany.

She bated on Monday and again on Tuesday whilst reading the new book and wearing a red negligee. Therefor last nights was the first since last Tuesday week.😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Blimey, she doesn't care how many people in the neighbouring apartment block see her nude does she!! Even leant on the fence with her baps out!🙃

Like many others who don't mind spending some of their time at such places as nudist beaches or adult oriented resorts where nudity is acceptable, apparently there are many others from different places around the world who do not regard nudity the same as many others do. It has seemed that she is not ashamed of her anatomy or physical appearance and I am glad that it has seemed that she is that way. After all, Adam and Eve were supposedly unashamed of being nude for awhile during their lives as well. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I am glad that it has seemed that she is that way.

I bet you are, you dirty boy! 😲😆