Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

they are deviant?

Yes ! In the true sense of the word they most certainly are.

What they do is not normal social or sexual behaviour.

Nor is voyeurism.

Thats not by any means being judgmental but being factual.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia in bed on the phone message 

with the hand on the kitten 

Closed door 

Good afternoon 😺

Me thinks someone may occasionally think about how much they may enjoy when someone else is caressing and rubbing and stroking a certain little kitty that makes them feel so good. 😸

• Like 2

If Leora is out dancing, drinking and having fun with friends than why did she not invite Malia to go with her... that is so selfish!

When can we expect Princess Layla to come back I am wondering. I noticed she did not take any special clothes with her if she is seeing LB so he will not be wining and dining her in a smart restaurant or smart gaff somewhere.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not talking about them changing their lifestyles to suit me. I leave that to other people on here to say. I am saying it would be nice to see them live their lives normally. But if they are happy to be together then I would like to see two women with two real bedrooms and cameras that make more sense. The thing is this. If Leora is that popular, why are we screwing around with these small apartments and bad camera angles? I

I think that after the villa , this is the best and most modern apartment that RLC provides to its employees ☺️